== iOS 11 Compatibility, Optimized for iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X and New iPads ==
PDF to JPEG helps you to convert PDF documents to high-quality JPEG images, as well as extract the source larger photo elements from PDF, so that you can re-use them in any office software, edit & sign & email to customer, share to social network and print & fax any pages of pdf to paper easily.
With the professional conversion options, you can configure to select any pages of PDF for converting to high-quality JPEGs or extract the originally clear photos from it.
The converted JPEG images can be emailed and printed, uploaded to Dropbox, Google Drive and Evernote, or simply saved on the iPhone/iPad.
“I'm a financial advisor that just converted 4 PDFs into one doc using this handy little app, Keynote on iPhone only pulls from camera roll..” by eljackisano - Nov 11, 2011
“Perfect for making PDFs into JPGs, just what i needs to share things in FaceBook! ” by Mike Arlen - Dec 2, 2011
"I just downloaded this app to convert pdf's to jpeg's for business uploading to social media. It took a minute to figure out but you can change the resolution settings in order to get a higher quality jpeg." by JunkRescue - Jan 5, 2013
“Use it for quite a long time, very sweet and convenient tool. No matter what big PDFs you got, it can easily convert to any size of jpg image. Highly recommended!" by Pettergarden - Mar 24 2013
== More Key Features ==
• Using "Open In..." approach, import PDF from many popular apps including Mail, Safari, Pages, Adobe Reader, GoodReader, Box.com, Google Driver easily.
• Build in PDF Image Extractor(Pickup originally clear photo elements from PDF file easily).
• Support encrypted PDF files conversion(Unlock copying or printing restrictions without any problems).
• The Conversion options, including the followings:
a. Select Page Range.
a. Size to Fit Content(New!).
b. Scaling mode(Proportionally, Scale to fit, None).
c. Alignment(Center, Top, Left, Right, Top Left…).
d. Many Resolution option including using the current viewer zoom scale size.
• Mail out Image as email attachments("Mail out.." integration).
• Send files to other apps("Open In.." integration).
• Share and Compress image files to .zip file.
• Save JPEG into Camera Album by on click.
• File manager(Support rename, copy, move, delete and compress).
• Copy/Paste file with Clipboard(Transfer with other Apps).
• Wirelessly Print&Fax Photos(Only AirPrint-enabled Printer Supported).
• Wifi file transfer(Transfer by Browser or Webdav Clients).
• USB file transfer(iTunes file sharing).
• Output to JPEG, PNG, BMP and TIFF formats with RGB or CMYK Color Space.
• Extract image to RGB or CMYK Color Profile.
Several PDF Sample files have been included, you can test it right now!
We are continuously developing PDF to JPEG, so please feel free to contact us with your questions, suggestions or any problems, and we will reply ASAP.
> Fully compatible with iOS 11 now, Optimized for iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X and New iPads.
> General performance and stability improvements.
Thank you for using our app! If you have a moment to leave a review in the App Store we would really appreciate it.
Ratings and Reviews
Limited ability to manage location of files
You will need to use a separate file manager application to copy or move files on you cell phone and or cloud documents.
The application also does not allow for the user to easily upload a converted document to apple photo library. This is what most applications default to when attaching a file.
Using the application is a much more limited way in converting jpg to pdf and pdf to jpg compared to using a computer to do the same thing.
The conversion quality is good.
This is a terrible app. No way to access the pdf files I want to convert with this app. Waste of money. I really wish it would have worked now I’m out $5 and I still can’t do what I need to do.
Only shows option to converts jpeg to PDF
I wanted to convert PDF to jpeg. But there is only option to import photos! Terrible!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.