PDF to PowerPoint by PDF2Office converts your PDF to editable PowerPoint files on your iPhone.
Convert PDF to PowerPoint presentations instantly with a simple tap. Convert the entire document, range of pages or select and mark specific areas in a page to convert using the Area Select tool and have it editable on your iPhone!
PDF to Keynote converts PDF files to fully editable Keynote files by recreating the intended construction and layout of the document.
PDF to Keynote forms paragraphs; applies styles; re-groups independent graphic elements; extracts images and creates tables automatically.
PDF to PowerPoint also provides detailed options for fine-tuning the conversion process. Every page in a PDF file is converted to an equivalent slide in the resulting PowerPoint file. PDF to PowerPoint comes with a fully integrated PDF viewer allowing you to view the file you want to convert
* Convert PDFs to editable PowerPoint files
* Read PDF Files using the integrated PDF viewer.
* Mark just the area within a page to convert. You can convert just the marked area to PowerPoint, JPEG or PNG images even
* Select an area and have the contents embedded into a new Mail automatically.
* Cloud services integration allows you to transfer files between your iCloud/Dropbox/OneDrive/Google Drive account
* Use WIFI transfer mode to transfer files between your computer and iPhone
* Use standard Pinch in/Pinch Out to change the viewing magnification
* Use the all in 1 interface to Convert and View PDF files.
* The converted result is easily editable in PowerPoint
* Transfer your converted files to any other software on the iPhone that can accept PowerPoint files.
* Convert the entire file or a range of pages only
Recosoft is the developer of PDF2Office the de-facto PDF conversion software for the Mac and iPad; PDF2ID the PDF-to-InDesign converter and ID2Office, the InDesign to Word/PowerPoint tool. Refer to our web site to view the entire desktop line of products that we are now bringing to the iOS.
Note: PDF to PowerPoint by PDF2Office does not perform Optical Character Recognition. An image in a PDF file is treated as an image.
- Minor update for GoogleDrive
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Waste of time and money
I attempted to convert a PDF I created in PP. Definitely not password protected but I still got an error message stating invalid doc or password protected. My money back would be great or get it to work.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Recosoft Corporation
- 59.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Recosoft Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.