Offline conversion, No Internet Required, No need to Upload, Confidential Document Security.
Compatible with Microsoft Office Word 2022 & macOS Monterey & Apple M2 Mac.
Converting PDF into MS Office formats is recognized as notoriously challenging, it offers unparalleled accuracy in terms of formatting and content preservation!
Offline conversion, No Internet Required, No need to Upload, No Boring Waiting, Privacy-safe, Process 100% on your Mac.
PDF to Word exports PDF files to fully-formatted and editable office word documents with exactly preserved original texts, images, layouts, hyperlinks, tables, and bezier graphics.
> Upgrade to Pro?
You could instantly convert 2-page PDF documents to word for free. If you feel good, you can upgrade it to our pro version to convert documents with more pages directly without ads. That may satisfy you without bringing you expense risks.
+ Incredibly easy-to-use.
+ Professional PDF Converter.
+ Add unlimited PDFs at one time.
+ Convert PDF files to fully-formatted and editable Word (.docx) documents directly.
+ Conversion 100% process locally.
+ Export PDF to Word (.docx), Text (.txt), RTF (.rtf) and HTML (.html) files.
+ Superior accuracy and layout, formatting retention.
> Incredibly easy to use
Simple workflow with an extremely neat and clear interface.
• User-friendly & convenient interface.
• Convenient import PDFs With drag & drop operation.
• Preview a batch of PDF files within the app.
• Batch convert PDFs by one button.
• Easily edit or reuse the PDF content.
> High efficiency and productivity
Import as many PDFs as you like for converting any particular pages flexibly.
• 3 Ways to add PDFs by browse, drag & drop, and open in.
• Easily manage PDFs by build-in insert, rearrange, delete and open feature.
• Configure any particular pages (e.g. 1,2-16,35 or all pages) to meet your needs.
• 100% fast speed to process PDF file locally.
> Perfect accuracy and layout, formatting retention
All the elements including text, image, format and more will be preserved in Word documents.
• Preserve original texts, images, layouts, hyperlinks, tables, and graphics exactly.
• Preserve stroking or filing vector graphics, including lines, arrows, rectangles, and pen bezier paths.
• Convert encrypted PDFs with copying and printing restrictions.
• Convert Adobe PDF in Multi-languages and Version from 1.0-1.7
• Output PDF files to Office 2007 Version (.docx), which can be opened by 2007 and the latest Office apps.
> And More…
Meeting with our support specialist and other products.
• 100% Free updates.
• Quickly E-mail and Skype support response.
• Support Mac OS X 10.8 - 10.14 or later.
• Fully compatible with with Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan, macOS Sierra and macOS Mojave 10.14.
• Checkout PDF to Word for iPhone and iPad and Mac devices.
This version doesn’t support OCR function. The scanned PDF files will be extracted to images in Word documents, however, we suggest you using other professional OCR apps to recognize editable texts from images.
Please send your PDF files to us for testing before buying our app, we will test them and inform you of the result!
We are continuously developing this app, please feel free to contact us with all your questions, suggestions or problems. We will reply ASAP.
Improved PDF Conversion.
Fixed some bugs, general performance and stability improvements.
The last Update(V4.3.2):
1. Improved experience and fix the crash of some PDF files.
2. Add PDF to Word table function, especially support multi-line table.
3. Modify the expired code, which has been adapted to multiple versions of Apple systems from the old to the latest version.
4. The UI has been greatly updated, including support for dark mode, interface errors, and layout updates.
5. Add localized languages, we will add more countries soon, please give us some suggestion and invite you to help us.
Ratings and Reviews
I used many pdf to word converters, this one is what I need exactly. It is fast to convert and keep the original format of my documents. I think it is wonderful and I will consider buying the pro version to use the full version. The suggestion is I wish the output format can support .doc since some people are still using old Microsoft Word version. Of course I can save the converted files as .doc files, but it cannot be better if we can get .doc directly.
How much will this cost?
This app SEEMS to function correctly (on one PDF file at least) but its description needs much more clear info on what the deal is:
• It should be clear that just installing the app will only allow you to convert 2 pages of a document.
• It should be clear how much you will have to pay to get the upgrade that allows converting more than 2 pages.
I expected this information to be in the app but no, not even there! The "Upgrade" UI gets you to a screen where you're enticed to upgrade, but you're not even shown the price. Just an "Upgrade" button that no, I'm not going to press until I know what I will be paying.
Waiting for the improvement
The app can convert pdf files to word, txt, rtf, and html documents in a very short time. As a free trial version, it can only allow you to convert two pages for testing, this can be understood. However, that the output file perfectly preserves the format of the original one is not always available, when the pdf file contains too much scanned images or complicated tables. Therefore, I look forward to the further improvement about this limitation. Anyway，it is generally good, deserving a four-star review, I believe.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Flyingbee Software Co., Ltd.
- 11.8 MB
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Flyingbee Software
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited PDF Pages Conversion $9.99
- Unlock PDF All Output Formats $19.99