PDF to Word Super can edit and reuse PDF contents by exporting the text, images and other contents from PDF files into Microsoft Word. It converts PDF to Word documents quickly and preserves the original text, images, layouts, hyperlinks and graphics with high accuracy. After conversion, Mac users can easily edit or reuse the PDF content.PDF PDF to Word has its own PDF interpreter, so it does NOT require Adobe Acrobat, Acrobat Reader or any other third-party PDF reader or maker.
• Convert PDF to Word Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word files in format of DOCX . Text format is also supported.
• Retain PDF all contents into Word The contents of PDF files can be edited after you convert PDF to Word. You can highlight, copy, modify and deleted the text in the generated Word or RTF documents.
• Support encrypted PDF Convert encrypted PDF files that are protected by owner (permission) password denying printing, editing, and copying to Word documents.
• Specify Conversion Pages You can select all the pages, individual pages, or page ranges for conversion.
• Preview source file PDF to Word Converter enables you to view source files and flip pages freely.
• Convert PDF to Word quickly and easily Support batch conversion: convert multiple documents from PDF to Word one time. Support drag and drop: you can just drag and drop PDF files to the interface of the application.
1. Improved the quality of output documents;
2. Optimized converting interface;
3. Some bugs fixes and a few minor improvements on user experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just like adobe
I tried to convert a form with a simple company logo at the top so that I could type the form and email instead of handwrite, scan then email. Just as with a “Premium pay version” of adobe this pastes the pdf into word as a image. I was not able to type into the image without creating a text box for each line.
Doesn’t work as advertised
I tried converting a pdf version of a Safety Data Sheet and it’s completely messed up. I am a Mac user, so I opened the document in Pages, which the developer says works. Tables aren’t where they’re supposed to be. Text that should be on the first page is halfway down on the second page. It’s the mess I thought I was going to avoid by purchasing this app. Not happy after my first use.
Doesn’t work. Don’t buy it.
Did not work as advertised. When I converted a PDF file to Word it only created an image of each page. Could not edit it Word.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.