PDF2Office for iWork converts PDF files to Pages, Keynote, and the Numbers format on your iPad.
Convert PDF to Pages, Keynote and Numbers files instantly with a simple tap. Convert the entire document, range of pages or select and mark specific areas in a page to convert using the Area Select tool and have it editable on your iPad.
***** 5/5 stars - Aaron Whitfield pocketfullofapps.com Feb 9 2013 review
PDF2Office for iWork converts PDF files into editable Pages, Keynote and Numbers format by recreating the intended construction and layout of the document.
PDF2Office for iWork forms paragraphs; applies styles; regroups independent graphic elements; creates tables and extract images automatically.
PDF2Office for iWork also provides detailed options for fine-tuning the conversion process. You can convert the entire PDF file or specify a range of pages to convert to the Pages, Keynote, Numbers (also known as iWork) formats. PDF2Office for iWork comes with a fully integrated PDF viewer allowing you to view the file you want to convert.
* Convert PDFs to editable Pages, Keynote, Numbers and Text files
* OCR (Optical Character Recognition) is now included so an OCR process is performed on image based PDFs.
* Cloud Services integration allows you to transfer files between your DropBox/OneDrive/GoogleDrive account
* Use WIFI transfer mode to exchange files between the iPad and your Computer
* Read PDF Files using the integrated PDF viewer showing Layout or Text preview
* Mark just the area within a page to convert. You can convert the marked area to all supported formats and JPEG or PNG images.
* Use standard Pinch in/Pinch Out to change the viewing magnification
* Use the all-in-one interface to Convert and View PDF files.
* The converted result is easily editable in Pages, Keynote and Numbers for iPad
* Transfer your converted files to iWork or and any other software
* Convert the entire file or a range of pages only
* Convert multiple PDFs by selecting the required files to convert.
Recosoft is the developer of PDF2Office the de-facto PDF conversion software for the Mac, PDF2ID the PDF-to-InDesign converter and ID2Office, the InDesign to Word/PowerPoint tool. Refer to our web site to view the entire desktop line of products that we are now bringing to the iOS.
- Bug fixes and minor updates
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
OCR not intelligent enough to pull clear text out of scanned pdf
Useless till ocr works on typical PDFs produced by scanner which are images. Actually appeared the software is not an ocr by definition.
This app does not work. I spent 15.00, which for that price it should work. It sticks at 50% progress then after multiple failed attempts I tried to convert only a selection of the doc. Once this did mini portion of the doc converted it was in numbers, letters, symbols, and might as well have been in a foreign language. Do not spend a dime on this.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.