PDFelement 6 Professional = All features in PDFelement Standard+ OCR + Data Extraction + batch operations, and much more.
The all-new redesigned PDFelement 6 Professional has everything you need to work with PDFs. Now specifically built for SMBs with intuitive, simple, and powerful PDF solutions.
√ Data Extraction (Exclusive in Pro version!)
- Automatic data extraction from digital and scanned PDF forms.
- Batch data extraction from digital and scanned PDF forms into CSV spreadsheet.
- Label and extract data from selected form fields of scanned PDF.
- Export or import form data to/from PDF format.
√ PDF Converter (Support more output formats in Pro version!)
- Besides normal output formats including Word, Excel, PPT and Image which are supported in Standard version, Pro version supports converting PDF file to more formats like EPUB, HTML, Text, RTF.
- Convert scanned PDF to editable and searchable document with OCR technology.
- Maintain text, images, graphs, fonts, and embedded elements with original layout after conversion.
√ OCR (Exclusive in Pro version!)
- OCR （Optical Character Recognition）enables you to edit and convert characters in scanned PDF files or pictures.
- OCR helps extract data from scanned PDF forms or invoices.
√ PDF/A (Exclusive in Pro version!)
- Support PDF/A as an available output format with ISO Standard for long term archiving.
√ PDF Editor
- Edit, delete, cut, copy, paste, and insert text and images in PDFs.
- Change font attributes (type, size and style, alignment).
- Insert, update or remove custom watermarks and backgrounds.
- Apply Bates Numbering with advanced formatting. (Exclusive!)
- Insert, update or remove headers and footers (including page numbering and date).
- Insert and edit hyperlinks.
√ Markup & Annotate PDF
- Add comment, sticky note, text box, text call-out, stamps, add/edit links, freehand drawing.
- Highlight, underline or strike through context.
- Create and manage library of prebuilt and custom stamps.
√ Create & Edit Forms
- Fill PDF forms.
- Automatic form creation with Auto Form Field Recognition.
- Create fillable PDF Forms from interactive field objects, such as buttons, check boxes, radio buttons, list boxes, and drop-down lists.
- Access to collection of prebuilt, customizable fillable forms.
- Support creating, editing, and adding digital signature on PDF.
√ Page Management
- Manage pages in a document (reorganize, insert, extract, crop, rotate, and delete pages).
√ Create & Combine PDF
- Support input format: pdf / html/ webarchive / rtf / txt / jpeg / jpg / png / bmp / gif.
- Combine different format files into a new PDF.
- The files created by PDFelement are 100% compatible and accessible with Adobe Reader and other PDF readers.
√ Secure & Share PDF
- Set a password to protect PDF from being opened by unauthorized users.
- Apply Permissions. Restrict users' access to PDF printing, copying, editing, and extracting by setting permissions for your document.
- Redact sensitive text and images in PDFs. (Exclusive in Pro version!)
- Send PDF as email attachment.
- Support printing and emailing the edited PDF directly.
- Save your PDF files to popular cloud storage services (Google Drive, Dropbox and Evernote).
Also supported unlock PDFelement 6 Pro trial limit via In-App Purchase, including:
- No trial watermark added when saving or printing.
- No page count limit for PDF conversion.
- No document count limit for batch operations.
- Support OCR function.
Need HELP? Let us know, we are here to help!
Support Center: http://support.wondershare.com
Official Website: https://pdf.wondershare.com
If you think this app is helpful and like it, your positive review in the App Store would be much appreciated. Thank you for using PDFelement.
Corrections and improvements on many small details.
Ratings and Reviews
My work load has gotten easier - don’t tell the boss I said that!
I work with contracts all day long and editing signing and sharing is always a challenge especially if I cannot edit the PDF. I receive PDF documents from many sources, they are colored, poor quality and sometimes hard to read. I just take them into Photoshop, convert to black and white and adjust the levels and contrast for a clean document. I then use PDFelement to OCR check them. It does a great job and a lot easier than if I had to type them myself. Even the form function helps me to create nice templates. I find once the document is cleaned up in photoshop it converts well into many formats that I have shared with co-workers with very few issues. It is difficult converting a 1990’s faxed document to a readable OCR PDF document in any program and PDFelement does a great job for me. For the investment in the program it was well worth the download. Thank you for making my work easier.
Viable Acrobat alternative
Both flavors of PDFelement 6 (and of PDF Editor 6, which is functionally identical but differently skinned) offer affordable alternatives to Adobe's clumsy, overpriced, "full"/editor versions of Acrobat. They provide most of Acrobat's essential features, with a UI that's slightly less annoying.
But some "shareware"-feeling annoyances remain, and could be improved:
(1) Keyboard support isn't fully localized for Mac OS. There are almost no keyboard shortcuts. And on a MacBook, to even scroll through a newly opened document, you must first click it to give it focus, then click the toolbar's "Down"/"Up" buttons – no key combinations will scroll the pages.
(2) Printing support for options like non-adjacent pages is rudimentary. The UI will fool you about which pages will actually print. (But you can work around this by opening your PDFs in Adobe's free Acrobat Reader, which offers annoying but extensive printing options, and printing from there.)
The software is viable for workplace use, and I hope it attracts enough users to motivate the publisher to invest in fixing these missing usability and cross-platform details.
Looking for an OCR? Look elsewhere.
I was looking for an app that would convert images with text into searchable PDFs. There are plenty of free applications that do this but you can only submit one page at a time and the file normally needs to be edited. I was hoping to avoid that. I found this app via a Google search and downloaded it from the app store. As soon as the image I wanted to be searchable popped up, the app asked me if I wanted to use OCR. I clicked, “Yes”. Another window then popped up saying, “Sorry, you’re a sucker and you have to buy the pro version.” This is paraphrased, but who actually reads all the tiny text when you just need a simple thing done in the span of a few minutes? Not me. I click on the link to buy pro, thinking it might be a monthly service or something… Nope, pro costs $100.
And as another reviewer stated… I’d also like to test the OCR before buying. Most apps at least give you a few pages for free, but this doesn’t even have that. Not worth the gamble.
… I’ll use the free online applications and edit them.
Developer Response ,
I am so sorry about the inconvenience that brought to you. And I am so sorry to tell that OCR is the limitation for trial version, but we are offer a 30-day money back policy, then users can have a try on our program. Honor your understanding.
- Wondershare Software Co., Ltd
- 598.5 MB
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2003-2018 Wondershare. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.