PDFelement - The easiest way to create, edit, convert, and sign PDF documents.
We’re now introducing the all-new PDFelement 7, which includes a redesigned UI, more advanced writing tools, improved team collaboration features, more powerful conversion tools, a user management console, and more.
PDFelement Standard vs PDFelement Pro:
*PDFelement Standard = PDF Editor + PDF Annotator + PDF Converter + PDF Reader + PDF Creator + Form Filler
*PDFelement Pro = All features in PDFelement Standard + OCR + Batch Operations + PDF/A Support + Form Creator + More Output Formats Support
*** PDFelement Standard ***
√ PDF Editor
- Edit text, images and links in PDFs
- Change font attributes (type, size and style, alignment)
- Insert, update or remove custom watermarks and backgrounds
√ Markup & Annotate PDF
- Add comment, sticky note, text box, text call-out, stamps, add/edit links, freehand drawing
- Highlight, underline or strike through text
- Create and manage library of prebuilt and custom stamps
√ PDF Converter
- Supports the following output formats: Word, Excel, PPT, and image formats (.docx, .xlsx, .pptx, .jpg, .png, .gif, .bmp)
- Maintain text, images, graphs, fonts, and embedded elements from the original layout after conversion
√ Fill Forms
- Fill PDF forms
- Access to a collection of prebuilt, customizable fillable forms
√ Create PDF
- Supports input format: pdf/html/webarchive/rtf/txt/jpeg/jpg/png/bmp/gif
√ Page Management
- Manage pages of a document (reorganize, insert, extract, rotate, and delete pages)
√ Secure PDF
- Set a password to protect PDFs from being opened by unauthorized users
- Apply Permissions. Restrict users' access to PDF printing, copying, editing, and extracting by setting permissions for your document
*** PDFelement Pro ***
√ Includes all features in PDFelement Standard
√ OCR (Exclusive in Pro version)
- OCR （Optical Character Recognition）enables you to edit and convert characters in scanned PDF files or pictures
- Supports recognition of 29 languages
√ Create & Sign Forms (Exclusive in Pro version)
- Create fillable PDF Forms from interactive field objects, such as buttons, check boxes, radio buttons, list boxes, and drop-down lists
- Support adding digital signatures to forms
√ Merge PDF (Exclusive in Pro version)
- Combine different format files into a new PDF
√ Convert PDF (Exclusive in Pro version)
- Supports converting PDF file to a greater number of output formats like EPUB, HTML, Text, RTF
√ PDF/A (Exclusive in Pro version)
- Support PDF/A as an available output format with ISO Standard for long term archiving
√ Batch Processing of PDF Files (Exclusive in Pro version)
- Process PDFs in batches
- Add backgrounds, watermarks, headers and footers in batches
√ Bates Numbering (Exclusive in Pro version)
- Apply Bates Numbering with advanced formatting
Also includes the ability to unlock the PDFelement trial limits via an In-App Purchase, including:
- No trial watermark added when saving or printing
- No page count limit for PDF conversion
- Support of the OCR function
Need HELP? Let us know, we are here to help!
Support Center: http://support.wondershare.com
Official Website: https://www.macpdfeditor.com/
If you think this app is helpful and like it, we’d appreciate if you add your positive review in the App Store. Thank you for using PDFelement!
Support to set language and page range directly when performing OCR.
Fixed an issue where Photoshop could not open the exported JPEG format images.
Fixed an issue where some rectangular annotations could not be displayed.
Improved the form rendering effects.
Ratings and Reviews
Glad that I found this app
PDF element is such an amazing app and I'm so happy that I came across this. I was watching Kath Path and talked about this app, so I decided to check it out. This will be very useful for this school. I love all of these features and they are very easy, convient, and helpful to use. I'm so excited to use this application this school yeah to make my assignments look professional. I also never knew that I could edit PDF's until I got this app and it makes it so easy and very easy to make my own PDF's as well. I will for sure reccommend this to my friends and to many people.
I bought a perpetual license from the website which i thought was pricey at first. honestly the best investment i've ever made. It is so much cheaper than most products out there given how often I work with pdf. the interface is designed kinda similiar to MIcrosoft Suite so navigating through the app is intuitive. all possible pdf features are available here which is super neat. really worth the money.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks so much for your feedback. We are glad to hear that PDFelement meets your expectations.
Pdf element 7 is a great app for creating a pdf and it is very helpful due to it’s advanced writing tools
Developer Response ,
Thanks for leaving us 5-star review. Please feel free to contact us if you have any concerns.
- Wondershare Software Co., Ltd
- 596.8 MB
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2003-2019 Wondershare. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.