- Updated editor! You can now work with even more fillable fields that are available in the web app.
- Added new context menu in My Docs. Enjoy a brand new UI design and new features such as sending document links via messengers
- Sign up for PDFfiller using your G Suite or Facebook credentials in the new social login screen. Get your SignNow account through the single sign-on automatically!
- Minor UI enhancements
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Almost what you'd expect.
So I got this app to arrange and annotate pdfs and forms etc. and for the most part I really do like it - this app does almost exactly what I want but there are a few odd things about it which I have been unable to resolve or even discuss with their support - cause they haven't answered me, just sent a survey asking how my xp with support was.
(I downloaded the latest version today 9-9-17)
1. In the provided 'how to' doc, it shows check-boxes next to the names of each file in your window. Presumably so one could check multiple files and then be able to move them as a group. That does not exist in the app as of now, so managing files has to be done one at a time. And given that tapping on your desired file once, doesn't immediately open your file but instead opens a side window with other options (including open), this makes moving files one at a time a real pain.
This is my main issue with it.
2. This is more a suggestion of how to make this app just a bit more useful... in the annotations window you can select draw mode, where by default the opacity is %100 - I would love to be able to control the opacity of the lines drawn. It wouldn't even have to be opacity - 'draw behind' would suffice.
So I do think this app has great potential but without these two options, I can't give a five star rating.
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for the feedback and suggestions you shared with us! We greatly appreciate it as we tailor our product based on our users' needs. I have passed your suggestions to our development team and they were added to their backlog.
It was very upsetting to hear you didn't receive our reply. Despite we provide industry leading reply window of 40 minutes, the emails remain unreliable communication channel. We will soon update the ticketing system with our own solution that is going to be much more reliable. Our Support Managers are willing to investigate the case further. If you would email our email@example.com address with remark "iOS AppStore comment 9-9-17" we would be able to easily investigate the caseWe will do our best to provide better and better user experience to you and hope to receive more feedback from you! Have a great week and thank you for using PDFfiller!
Loved this app - But the developer pulled a Shkreli
Update Update - They lied to me. They turned off the features again 30 days later. They claimed they had no record of my conversation and would not be grandfathering me in. It is a serious bait and switch. I’m an occasional user and if their pricing structure made any sense, I might even subscribe, but it’s ridiculously expensive and the updates are usually downgrades. They took a great app and completely screwed it up.
Update - after speaking with their responsive support staff, they agreed to let me keep the features without the need of a subscription. I appreciate that they honored the original agreement and grandfathered me in. As I said in the original review, this is a great tool. One more step towards paperless!
Original Review - This is a very comprehensive and integrated pdf editing tool. I have used it for over a year and it was my go-to for anything pdf related. I paid a flat fee when I purchased the app and thought it was a good value. With the last update the developer implemented a tiered subscription format ranging from $72/yr to $180/yr. WAY OVERPRICED...imo. In addition, I no longer had access to any of my features. I’ll just write off the flat fee I paid and move on to other, more reasonably priced apps. It’s really too bad, because I loved this platform.
Developer Response ,
Greetings! We understand your concern and your feedback is really important for us to make your user experience as much sufficient as it should be. From our side we want to apologize for the inconveniences that you have faced. We would also appreciate it if you provided more details about your negative experience with PDFfiller in direct message to firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you for your patience and understanding. Looking forward for a chance to improve your experience with PDFfiller service.
This app did work great, not sure what happened
This app was great when I downloaded it 6 months ago, I started a new program in school and just needed as easy to use for taking notes in class on the I-pad I bought for school. Like I said at first (the first 5 months or so) it worked great exactly what I needed. Then a few weeks ago some of the notes I would take on lectures started getting erased where I put them and getting moved to the first slide of the presentation. This was not a big deal and I thought it was just a small glitch until this week. I had a presentation with 100 slides and took notes on most slides. Then I open the app today and all the notes are covering the first slide not a single note was left anywhere else in the entire presentation and I have no way to make sense of any of the notes or know what they meant. I might fail my exam now because of this. Very disappointed in app that did work very very well when I downloaded it! Not sure what kind of “updates” were made but it really ruined my studying.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for giving us feedback. We are terribly sorry that you faced mentioned issues and we are fixing them at this moment. In case if you will face these or other issues again, please, address your complaints through direct message to our support team at email@example.com. We would be really glad to solve all your issues.
Looking forward to a chance to improve your impression of our service!
- airSlate, Inc.
- 158.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PDFfiller Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- PDFfiller Basic Monthly $19.99
- PDFfiller Basic Annual $71.99
- PDFfiller Plus Monthly $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.