PDFgear: PDF Editor for Adobe 4+
PDF Converter for acrobat PDF
PDF Gear Tech LTD.
PDFgear is a full-featured, easy-to-use, and free PDF Editor & PDF Reader. With practical functions like view, convert, form filling, and page reorganizing in PDFgear, the comprehensive PDF toolkit, users could handle their PDF files with more efficiency. PDFgear offers even more - merge and combine multiple documents, split PDF into several files, rotate page direction, add or delete pages, and even convert PDF to Word and many other formats.
PDFgear provides free use for all functions without any limits like trial watermark, page count, etc. The concise design brings users a satisfying experience, and the powerful performance makes the perfect document.
PDFgear will be the only PDF solution for you, and it will make your study and work easier to carry out PDFs!
VIEW & PRINT
• View PDF in single-page or double-page display mode
• Preview the thumbnails of pages easily
• Dark Mode supported with native effect
• Zoom in or out the PDF in a great range
• Open recent PDFs conveniently
• Search texts in PDFs rapidly and locate the texts precisely
• Print PDFs directly from your device
• Markup texts in PDF with highlight, underline & strikethrough in user-defined colors
• Add Annotations by simply selecting texts in PDF
• Create rectangles, circles, lines, arrows & free hands with customized colors
• Insert Text Boxes and Notes into PDF with the font size and color you like
• Insert stamps at the place you want in PDFs
• Add built-in stamps, including Approved, Confidential, Final, and more
• Customize stamps with different content and colors
• Create signatures using trackpad, keyboard, or images
• Save up to five signatures to use conveniently
• View bookmarks in the PDF, and direct to the place of the bookmark easily
• Add bookmark at any place of PDF documents
• Supports rename, delete, and expand/collapse bookmarks in PDF
• Support native and cloud converter
• PDF to Word, Excel, PNG, JPG, RTF, TXT, HTML & XML conversions
• Create PDFs from Word, Excel, PPT, Image, RTF & TXT
• Merge & split PDFs freely
• Append pages from other PDF files to the existing one
• Add new blank pages at the place you set
• Extract pages from the PDF to create a new one
• Rotate, reorder & delete pages
• Reduce PDF size to make the file lighter
• Fill out and save static PDF forms
• Fill out PDF forms with interactive fields, such as text fields, checkboxes, list boxes, etc.
• Conduct OCR on PDF documents or images in batch with ease
• Different languages are included to make OCR more powerful
• Export the results of OCR into one or separate files, or copy them in one click
1. Optimized AI assistant.
2. Add/edit hyperlinks within PDFs.
3. PDFs can now be encrypted or password-protected.
4. Text annotations can be formatted with bold, underline, italics, and alignment properties.
Ratings and Reviews
THE GO TO - why would you use anything else?
PDFgear is a rare find in the sea of PDF applications. Where most free options only offer "read-only" access, this amazing app enables you to do nearly everything the paid versions can—and it won't cost you a dime.
The developer deserves high praise for this achievement. I learned that when they couldn't find an app that met their own needs, they resolved to build it themselves. Now we all reap the benefits of their ingenuity and generosity.
Beyond its price tag (or lack thereof!), PDFgear is a phenomenal app. Streamlined, intuitive, and efficient, it handles any task with ease. It can convert to and from PDF in virtually any format. For individuals and businesses alike, this is a solution you simply can't pass up...
Stop reading and start downloading - PDFgear delivers in every way!
- Add a feature to copy-paste images in rather than having to add them as a file
- It would be nice if the "add blank page" feature added the page where you are rather than opening up the whole page menu
Yes I understand this is a free app and it appears to do a lot for free- but there are still likely to be some "wants". However, I don't think it's too much to want a signature in any other color besides WHITE on a WHITE document; And preferably a different font other than a very elementary school block lettering. Not professional at all and will not be able to use for business documents while traveling. I will have to delay contracts until I get home to my old Mac desktop with an older Adobe which still lets me do this without a subscription...
Developer Response ,
Thank you for these suggestions! PDFgear will support more color in signature except the default one of black in later versions.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PDF Gear Tech LTD.
- 100.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 PDFgear. All rights reserved.