Why should you join the countless Airmen who have already been promoted using this app? Read on...
1. PURCHASE ONCE, USE FOR A CAREER! PDG PROmote provides lifetime free updates. Why should you have to pay for a new app every time the study guides are updated? You don’t pay $0.99 for these apps. You deserve lifetime updates. We know that your promotion is important to you but that doesn’t give us the right to take advantage of it. Should the Air Force resume testing for the SNCO ranks in the future, rest assured that we will include those ranks in the app too.
2. EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN ONE APP! This app contains everything you need to prepare for your WAPS testing. We're serious. You never need to leave the app.
3. ADAPTABLE TO EVERY LEARNING STYLE. Not everyone studies the same way. PDG PROmote provides all of the options you need to study in a manner that works best for you. Want to read the AFH 1 paragraphs? You can. Want to read condensed nuggets of information from AFH 1? You can. Want to study flashcard questions? You can. Want to study flashcard questions but with the answers always shown? You can. Want to listen to the slides, flashcards, or AFH 1 paragraphs on your way to work? You can. Want to listen and read at the same time? You can. Your mission is to master all the testable sections of AFH 1 and no other app offers you as many ways to do that.
4. JUST SIT BACK AND LISTEN. We made our audio even better. Sit back and listen to study slides, questions, and even AFH 1 paragraphs. Sure, it's synthetic audio but it’s a popular feature that many of our users use on their drive to and from work.
5. OUR SMART TESTS WILL SET YOU UP FOR SUCCESS. PDG PROmote knows which questions you have seen, answered correctly, gotten wrong, how many times you answered correctly, how many times you answered incorrectly, even how many consecutive times you answered a question correctly. It uses this information to always put the right questions in front of you on tests.
6. OPTIMIZE YOUR LIMITED STUDY TIME. You have a full-time job. We know you need to get the most out of your limited study opportunities. PDG PROmote makes it easy for you to maximize the effectiveness of your study sessions.
7. INTUITIVE DESIGN. PDG PROmote is simply the most intuitive and least frustrating AFH 1 study guide you will find. Experience the difference a great designed app can make.
8. OUR QUESTIONS ARE SIMPLY BETTER. Many of our users have commented to us that our questions aren't as simplistic as other apps. They make you think a little more. The actual exam seemed easier. PDG PROmote provides TOTAL COVERAGE of the AFH 1 based study guides.
9. DON’T BE TRICKED INTO PAYING SKY HIGH PRICES! You will be accused of selling yourself short. Don’t believe it. You will be asked to pay a small fortune for their "experience". Just remind yourself that you are being tested on a handbook (AFH 1) dated 1 October 2019, not 1987. You can easily find Airmen who have used our app and scored high. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE. Our users pay about half as much, get the same or better results, and get free lifetime updates. Doesn't that sound wise to you?
ON MAC AND PC! Go to http://forcereadiness.com/pdg-promote-pdg-study-guide to learn more.
PDG PROmote is an application aimed to prepare Airmen who are taking the Air Force Promotion Fitness Examination (PFE) or the USAFSE-United States Air Force supervisory examination. Its sole source of reference is The Study Guide for Promotion to (SSgt, TSgt), 1 October 2019. All study guides are sourced from Air Force Handbook 1 (AFH 1) dated 1 October 2019. Just select the appropriate study guide for the promotion grade that you are testing to and begin studying!
This update fixes an issue with showing bookmarked question tests.
Ratings and Reviews
Best app around one big flaw!
This app is a great tool to promote even if you have limited time. However right now the only way to test on more than one chapter is by Custom Test>select chapters and # of questions. The problem with that is that some of this chapters are fairly big and riddled with A3 sections and the test will try to pick an even amount of questions from each chapter. (Most chapters have more A3 material than any other material). Technically there is nothing wrong with that as it will still be testable information. But even the app recommends X1 (x being the leve of understanding; abc) the most and X3 the least. So you will spend most of your time on “less important material”.
If only there was a “Mock Wasp Test Option” where it selected from all the elegible chapters but in a rate that most of the material was extremely important; followed by Very important; and last the Important material. This option would make an already great app the best all around app. Adding a timer to said option would be the cherry on top.
Developer Response ,
We wanted to update our response to keep current. The current version of the app allows you to select custom test subjects by section, not chapter now. Additionally, MKTS is obsolete and no longer used by the AF. ADTC has replaced it but ADTC does not represent any sort of priority or level of importance. All study material has equal importance.
Review? Why not. I’m bored
This app is pretty good. Giving it 5 stars because I wouldn’t change much about it. It updates to the current testing requirements, and has very few issues. Perfect for getting up to E5 or E6.
Don’t get me wrong. It has its issues. I’m a little miffed that the ‘voice’ portion reads the apostrophes as “number 39”.. so that’s a little annoying. Studying or listening to it on a car ride and a sentence says something along the lines of “The numbered AF blah blah blah it’s own squadrons.” It doesn’t read like it should, it reads “..blah blah blah it number 39 S own squadrons.”
The text is fine, but the voice in the app makes minor errors like that. But again, that’s minor.
The questions hit everything and flows pretty well. The fact that it remembers everything you do in the app, has the ability to do missed question tests on its own, option to randomize the questions, it’s a good study partner. 5 out of 5 if going by stars, or 9.9 out of 10 on a real scale, because nothing’s perfect. Try it out. Worth the chump change to buy the app and you don’t have to re-buy anything or have in-app purchases.
Great App to make it to the next Stripe...
The app itself is amazing in terms of testable material to come in the tests and tracks progress. The only two setbacks I see is that:
1. It won’t save any progress made in the “Create Custom Test”. If you make a 1,000+ questions test and want to rest a bit, if you press “Pause” you just lost all the progress you have made until now and have to restart all over again, discouraging you from doing it again.
2. I have sent numerous emails asking this company how to use the app/material in another devices, for example a PC. I bought this app here at the AppStore and I want to use it on my PC, but I don’t see a way. They promote the “Now On PC....” but it’s just to use the Microsoft Store, get the app and pay for it again. Oh and they have not replied back to any emails I have sent. So there is that.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- DeCesha, Inc.
- 64.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 ForceReadiness.com All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.