Why should you join the countless Airmen who have already been promoted using this app? Read on…
1. PURCHASE ONCE, USE FOR A CAREER! PDG PROmote provides lifetime free updates. Why should you have to pay for a new app every time the study guides are updated? You don’t pay $0.99 for these apps. You deserve lifetime updates. We know that your promotion is important to you but that doesn’t give us the right to take advantage of it. Should the Air Force resume testing for the SNCO ranks in the future, rest assured that we will include those ranks in the app too.
2. OUR QUESTIONS ARE SIMPLY BETTER. Many of our users have commented to us that our questions aren't as simplistic as other apps. They make you think a little more. The actual exam seemed easier. PDG PROmote provides TOTAL COVERAGE of the AFH 1 based study guides.
3. OPTIMIZE YOUR LIMITED STUDY TIME. You have a full-time job. We know you need to get the most out of your limited study opportunities. PDG PROmote makes it easy for you to maximize the effectiveness of your study sessions. Our Intelligent Test Engine automatically prioritizes the questions you need to study. You can further maximize your efficiency by choosing to study or test by ADTC.
4. BEING SKILLED IS WHAT MATTERS. We originally launched PDG PROmote in 2011. We are proud of the fact that it became the #1 selling PDG / AFH 1 study guide app after only 4 years. Our ability to extract important information and formulate great questions is second to none. Our success comes from our ingenuity, our competence, our processes, our work ethic, and our attention to detail. If we needed years and years of experience to master a document that you are being asked to master in mere months you probably wouldn’t want to use our app.
5. INTUITIVE DESIGN. PDG PROmote is simply the most intuitive and least frustrating AFH 1 study guide you will find. Experience the difference a great designed app can make.
6. AUDIO QUESTIONS. Yes, we use synthetic audio and not a real human voice but we include it in the app for free. It’s a popular feature that many of our users use on their drive to and from work.
7. DON’T BE TRICKED INTO PAYING SKY HIGH PRICES! You will be accused of selling yourself short. Don’t believe it. You will be asked to pay a small fortune for their "experience". Just remind yourself that you are being tested on a handbook (AFH 1) dated 1 October 2019, not 1987. You can easily find Airmen who have used our app and scored high. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE. Our users pay two or even three times less, get the same or better results, and get free lifetime updates. Doesn't that sound wise to you?
NOW ON MAC AND PC! Go to http://forcereadiness.com/pdg-promote-pdg-study-guide to learn more.
PDG PROmote is an application aimed to prepare Airmen who are taking the Air Force Promotion Fitness Examination (PFE) or the USAFSE-United States Air Force supervisory examination. Its sole source of reference is The Study Guide for Promotion to (SSgt, TSgt), 1 October 2019. All study guides are sourced from Air Force Handbook 1 (AFH 1) dated 1 October 2019. Just select the appropriate study guide for the promotion grade that you are testing to and begin studying!
1. Revised some questions for greater clarity
2. Fixed a crash some users were experiencing on iPads
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Helped me make Tech!
I love this app! I made Tech my first time using it. Plus you can’t beat the price. The other apps cost way more and you can only use them for 2 years. Once you pay for this one you have all updates for life. Just study the MKTS and you are golden. Unfortunately, I won’t have to use it again since they took away testing for SNCOs. Please make an app for the SKT portion. I know that would require a lot of man hours, research, and resources but you guys have promotion testing figured out!
Best app around one big flaw!
This app is a great tool to promote even if you have limited time. However right now the only way to test on more than one chapter is by Custom Test>select chapters and # of questions. The problem with that is that some of this chapters are fairly big and riddled with A3 sections and the test will try to pick an even amount of questions from each chapter. (Most chapters have more A3 material than any other material). Technically there is nothing wrong with that as it will still be testable information. But even the app recommends X1 (x being the leve of understanding; abc) the most and X3 the least. So you will spend most of your time on “less important material”.
If only there was a “Mock Wasp Test Option” where it selected from all the elegible chapters but in a rate that most of the material was extremely important; followed by Very important; and last the Important material. This option would make an already great app the best all around app. Adding a timer to said option would be the cherry on top.
Developer Response ,
Hi, we will look at addressing this in our next major release. The AF may drop MKTS for the new study guides being released later this year. We would welcome this. There has never been any official statement by the AF that you will see fewer X3 than X1 questions. Nor do you get more points for answering an X1 question correct than you do an X3 question. We added MKTS to the app because the AF recommends that you prioritize your studying accordingly. However, all feedback we have received indicates that you better know everything in the study guide.
Good but has issues
The app is good. It’s smart it has all the stuff you need. However it could use some sort of game or something to keep your attention better would be nice. The issue however is the same one as mentioned before. At least for IOS in my experience. It doesn’t matter how you close the app. If you click the done button before you leave the app. If you leave the app any test that is in progress will not be able to be resumed from where you left off. It gives you an error stating “oops there were no questions in the subjects you selected” if they fix that it will be 4 stars because like I said it has nothing to keep your attention.
- DeCesha, Inc.
- 124.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2020 ForceReadiness.com All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.