Never let the weather catch you by surprise again. The trusted weather experts of KOIN 6 Weather Team deliver Portland, Oregon's most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and for the week ahead. Unlike other weather apps, you'll get a local forecast that is customized for you.
Download the PDX Weather app for fast, accurate local and national weather at your fingertips. With its personal alert notifications, you'll know when significant weather is heading your way and when to take cover. And when you are traveling, use PDX Weather to get real-time weather forecasts, interactive radar and current conditions for anywhere in the U.S.
The PDX Weather app utilizes the most advanced radar maps, weather and digital technology available. With its easy to use interactive radar, you can take control and see where the storm is now and where it is tracking. Then, set customized alerts to keep you and your family informed and safe.
- Live interactive radar with many layering options lets you track the storms around you
- Alerts for severe weather go to your home screen and cue an audio alert
- The most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and week ahead for Portland, OR
- The latest video forecast from KOIN 6 Weather Team
- Current weather conditions for Portland, OR and anywhere in the United States
- Share the weather conditions via text message, email, Facebook or Twitter
- You can set multiple custom locations to track forecasts, alerts, radar, and more
- Closings and delays for Portland, OR
- Weather blog from KOIN 6 Weather Team
- Live streaming video from KOIN 6
*Press location in top bar to change, edit and add locations
*In the left menu for changing locations, press the 3 dots next to the location to edit location settings and make a location capable of receiving push notifications.
Visual Map Enhancements
*New color palette makes it easier to see the difference between map-based alerts
More Information Available on the Map
*Pressing on map based Alerts will show the bulletin text
*Pressing on Storm Tracks outlines possible storm threats
*Pressing on Earthquakes or Tropical Tracks provides more detail than ever before
Ratings and Reviews
Not only has banner ads, but constant pop-up ads on almost every user request. Find another app that is not so frustrating.
Ads won’t ket you use the app
Even if I click on the ad and it takes me to their website, it’s still blocking the app when I return to it. I’n deleting the apo.
Not working anymore
If you open it dies. Time to delete. Not accurate anyway
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.