PeaceMaker challenges you to succeed as a leader where others have failed. Experience the joy of bringing peace to the Middle East or the agony of plunging the region into disaster. PeaceMaker will test your skills, assumptions and prior knowledge. Play it and you will never read the news the same way again.
ABOUT THE GAME
• PeaceMaker has three languages: English, Arabic and Hebrew.
• PeaceMaker is inspired by real events in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
• Be a leader and bring peace to the region before your term in office ends.
• PeaceMaker is two games in one: play both the role of the Israeli Prime Minister or the Palestinian President.
• Play the news: how would you react to the events in the Middle East presented using real news footage and images?
• Depending on what you bring to the table, we have three difficulty levels to choose from including calm, tense and violent.
• Winning state is the two state solution
• You can make a difference!
• The other side wants peace too.
• You lack complete control of your own side.
• Small concrete steps, not grandiose plans.
• "Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the possible".
• Finalist INDEX Design to Improve Life Award
• Finalist Entrepreneuring Peace - Ashoka
• Winner Best Transformational Game - Games for Change
• Winner Reinventing Public Diplomacy Through Games - USC
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Ratings and Reviews
Good concept but not realistic
The concept of the game is great but lacks some things. Gaza is not under the control of the Palestinian authority, and the Israeli prime minister shouldn’t really have to listen or cater to the Palestinian needs. I think instead of the goal being to make peace, it should go both ways. An option to annex or fight should be an option. Also, the black bars on the side of the screen can get annoying. The game is still fun though, but it’s very easy to lose. You have to care more for the other side to win which is not realistic at all.
Fun but theres a game breaking glitch
If you get the same attack as you do at the start (the IDF tank attack/Suicide bomber) the game breaks and doesnt allow you to advance
Good intentions but slightly ignorant
This game was good idea for western perspective but unfortunately in real life this would never have happened the way the game tries to get it to. I feel it’s too much of a leftist pro Oslo agenda. History has shown that making land concessions for peace achieved the opposite. Hamas will probably never drop their arms, and Palestinians will probably not stop incitement just because Israel says they want peace, so as they say in Hebrew about this game חיים בסרט
The developer, ImpactGames, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Impact Games, LLC
- 383.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2010 Impact Games LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.