PeaceMaker challenges you to succeed as a leader where others have failed. Experience the joy of bringing peace to the Middle East or the agony of plunging the region into disaster. PeaceMaker will test your skills, assumptions and prior knowledge. Play it and you will never read the news the same way again.
ABOUT THE GAME
• PeaceMaker has three languages: English, Arabic and Hebrew.
• PeaceMaker is inspired by real events in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
• Be a leader and bring peace to the region before your term in office ends.
• PeaceMaker is two games in one: play both the role of the Israeli Prime Minister or the Palestinian President.
• Play the news: how would you react to the events in the Middle East presented using real news footage and images?
• Depending on what you bring to the table, we have three difficulty levels to choose from including calm, tense and violent.
• Winning state is the two state solution
• You can make a difference!
• The other side wants peace too.
• You lack complete control of your own side.
• Small concrete steps, not grandiose plans.
• "Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the possible".
• Finalist INDEX Design to Improve Life Award
• Finalist Entrepreneuring Peace - Ashoka
• Winner Best Transformational Game - Games for Change
• Winner Reinventing Public Diplomacy Through Games - USC
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good intentions but slightly ignorant
This game was good idea for western perspective but unfortunately in real life this would never have happened the way the game tries to get it to. I feel it’s too much of a leftist pro Oslo agenda. History has shown that making land concessions for peace achieved the opposite. Hamas will probably never drop their arms, and Palestinians will probably not stop incitement just because Israel says they want peace, so as they say in Hebrew about this game חיים בסרט
Roller Coaster of Emotions
This game made me happy and made me cry. The graphics of the game were so amazing and the storyline was breathtaking. The GTA style free roam was very exciting to see; the graphics were also great, especially of Jesus Christ LLJ
Interesting and Educational
I've learned a lot about the current conflict and especially the geography.
- Impact Games, LLC
- 382.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2010 Impact Games LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.