PeaceMaker challenges you to succeed as a leader where others have failed. Experience the joy of bringing peace to the Middle East or the agony of plunging the region into disaster. PeaceMaker will test your skills, assumptions and prior knowledge. Play it and you will never read the news the same way again.
ABOUT THE GAME
• PeaceMaker has three languages: English, Arabic and Hebrew.
• PeaceMaker is inspired by real events in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
• Be a leader and bring peace to the region before your term in office ends.
• PeaceMaker is two games in one: play both the role of the Israeli Prime Minister or the Palestinian President.
• Play the news: how would you react to the events in the Middle East presented using real news footage and images?
• Depending on what you bring to the table, we have three difficulty levels to choose from including calm, tense and violent.
• Winning state is the two state solution
• You can make a difference!
• The other side wants peace too.
• You lack complete control of your own side.
• Small concrete steps, not grandiose plans.
• "Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the possible".
• Finalist INDEX Design to Improve Life Award
• Finalist Entrepreneuring Peace - Ashoka
• Winner Best Transformational Game - Games for Change
• Winner Reinventing Public Diplomacy Through Games - USC
Ratings and Reviews
Unfortunate that the developers idea of how the conflict should end is the ONLY path. The program won’t let one consider any other course besides theirs. I ended the game after two tries and deleted it from my computer.
- Impact Games, LLC
- 209.2 MB
OS X 10.6.6 or later
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © 2010 Impact Games LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.