Peach - Less Debt, More Credit 4+
Build credit and pay down debt
Habitual Money, Inc.
Designed for iPhone
Personalized Debt Payoff Planner!
Peach is a personalized debt payoff planner app that makes becoming debt-free easy and simple.
Sign up for Peach and quickly create your free debt payoff plan.
HERE’S HOW PEACH WORKS:
1. Download the Peach app
2. Connect your bank accounts, loans and credit cards
3. Create your personalized debt payoff planner
4. Track your payoff progress
WHAT MAKES PEACH DIFFERENT?
- Peach connects to all of your outstanding loans and helps you create a payoff plan that will eliminate your loans and get you back financial freedom.
- Get reminders when payments are due and a customized plan on how to budget across all of your outstanding loans. Peach is here to help you stay up to date on your progress and track your debt-free journey without the headaches, stress, and spreadsheets.
- By optimizing your debt payments, Peach ensures you are paying the least amount of money in interest on your loans. Inefficient debt repayment can cost you thousands of dollars, and with the Peach Payoff Planner, you’ll have a custom-built plan that looks to save you money and lower the total interest you’ll pay on your loans.
- We don’t just help you get out of debt, we help you stay out of debt too. Use Peach for spend tracking to see where every dollar goes.
- Set your budget, create personalized spend categories, and use our adaptive smart rules to review your transactions in seconds. By having a completely customized view of your finances, you can manage how you spend, save, and borrow money.
MANAGE AND PAYOFF YOUR DEBT
Peach connects to all of your outstanding loans so you can see and understand all of your debt on a single screen. The Peach Payoff Planner guides you in understanding how much you should pay off on each loan on a monthly basis to optimize interest savings. You can also make one-time payments or set up a recurring payment schedule through the app.
MONITOR YOUR CREDIT SCORE
Check your credit score and get updates every time it changes. Once you connect your financial accounts, Peach shows your credit utilization in real-time and notifies you when it approaches a threshold that may hurt your credit score. The app gives users AI-driven advice on how they can improve their credit score quickly and efficiently. Users also get access to a team of financial experts to whom they can submit any finance or credit-related questions they may have.
PERSONAL FINANCE TOOL
We don’t just help you get out of debt, we help you stay out of debt too. The debt-free calculator shows you how small change in your monthly payment plan can save you money and get you out of debt sooner. Use Peach for spend tracking to see where every dollar goes. Set your budget, create personalized spend categories, and use our adaptive smart rules to review your transactions in seconds. By having a completely customized view of your finances, you can manage how you spend, save, and borrow money.
Introducing the Peach Tree -- a learning resource for all things personal finance.
Ratings and Reviews
Lately my thinking has been centered around my budget, trying to save for grad school in a few number of years. When I was in college, twice I saved up 10K only to find it all spent on whatever I spent it on. This app is really useful in figuring out what my expenses are and budgeting for them. When I set up my monthly budget the app has visuals that help me get a quick understanding of it, even categorizing and budgeting by category! This app also does so much more too. I just want to say that if you’re looking to get a handle on your expenses and debt, look no further than Peach.
Prepare to be impressed
I never write reviews for anything... but when I do it's probably for some terrible food service or for an amazing app like this one. Its very hard to do simple things but definitely not this app. The beautifully designed UI makes it easy to understand all my financials in one place. The best part is that I am able to track my countless spending and build better habits with their content and budgetting functionality. After trying out so many other apps on the market, I find this one to be perfect for what I need.
Super easy and intuitive!
I’m constantly surprised by how much I’ve spent in a month- all of the little purchases can really creep up. I’ve tried managing my expenses and debt using a bunch of apps but none of them ever really get the job done. Peach is the first app that I’ve used that has made staying on top of my finances easy. It has a beautiful UI and is super easy and intuitive to set up- would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to have a better relationship with their bills, loans, and / or finances in general!
Developer Response ,
Thank you! We will keep working hard to provide a great experience.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Habitual Money, Inc.
- 71.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Habitual Money, Inc.