Download Peacock and stream hundreds of movies, your favorite TV series, and exclusive Originals -- plus the latest in news, sports, and pop culture, updated daily.
Download Peacock, the streaming service from NBCUniversal. It’s where the best of streaming meets the best of TV. And best of all, you can watch for free (or upgrade for more).
With Peacock, stream current hits, hundreds of movies, thousands of episodes of TV shows, and exclusive Originals – plus timely news, live sports, and daily pop culture. Peacock’s got all your faves, including Parks & Rec, the Harry Potter Film Series, Yellowstone, Modern Family, and every episode of The Office. And – coming this March – Peacock is the new home of WWE Network!
Here’s what you get with PEACOCK FREE:
· Instant access to hundreds of free movies from major Hollywood studios such as Universal, DreamWorks Animation, and Focus Features; fascinating documentaries like The Way I See It and The Defiant Ones.
· Thousands of hours of free TV series, including full seasons of buzzworthy faves, bingeworthy classics, and current-season NBC hits.
· Peacock Channels – playing your favorite entertainment, 24-7. Scroll less and watch more with the SNL Vault, Fallon Tonight, NBC Sports on Peacock, NBC News NOW, TODAY All Day, True Crime, and Dateline 24/7.
· A daily dose of live news with the best of NBC News, CNBC, MSNBC, and E! News – plus Late Night, SNL, and pop culture to satisfy your FOMO.
· Sports coverage, including the Tokyo Olympics and live sports talk.
· Kids’ movies and shows, including new seasons of Curious George and Where’s Waldo?
· Hit Spanish-language TV shows and news from Telemundo.
Upgrade to PEACOCK PREMIUM ($4.99/month) for an all-access pass to everything Peacock has to offer – every movie, every episode, every season, every live sporting event. More to watch. More to love.
· Stream everything— including more blockbuster movies and full seasons of exclusive premium TV like The Office, Parks & Rec, and Yellowstone, plus your NBCUniversal faves from Bravo, SYFY, USA, E!, and Oxygen.
· Watch full seasons of exclusive Peacock Originals, including Saved by the Bell, A.P. Bio, Departure, Punky Brewster, The Capture, and more.
· More live sports, including exclusive Premier League soccer matches, Supercross, rugby, snow sports, and figure skating.
· Next-day streaming of current-season NBC hits like the One Chicago franchise, Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist, Mr. Mayor, and Saturday Night Live.
· Unlimited access to the entire library of Kids and Family entertainment, including DreamWorks Animation titles Trolls World Tour and Madagascar: A Little Wild.
With PEACOCK PREMIUM PLUS ($9.99/month), get everything included in Peacock Premium as well as:
· Stream Peacock ad-free*.
· Download available titles to your mobile device and watch later, anywhere.
*Due to streaming rights, Peacock Channels, events, and a few shows & movies will still contain ads.
Content availability may vary over time.
Upgrade at www.peacocktv.com
Customer Help: www.peacocktv.com/help
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: www.peacocktv.com/do-not-sell-my-info
CA Notice: https://www.peacocktv.com/ca-notice
This app features Nielsen proprietary measurement software, which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Some bugs are no more. Carry on streaming :)
Ratings and Reviews
A lot of people have these problems as well.
The app has some great shows and it cool that you have an option to have it free. But some of the free stuff isn’t all that good but there are some good stuff with the premium is so I got premium. Anyways what I don’t like is how sometimes I can watch a tv show and i go onto the next episode and I’m half way into it then I get off the app and go back on and then it would show that I’m on like the episode before that one which is annoying so then I would have to look up the show to find my episode again
. Like why can’t y’all just leave me off where I was. I also don’t like how it takes long for things to load sometimes and how there are some episodes of a show have a time limit left on the app, like why do that if someone is trying to binge watch a good show. Also the adds are way to long like I think 15 seconds is fine but anything more is just dum. The app is really modern so I don’t know why it has these problems . I’m not deleting the app because it isn’t the worst But I hope you make better changes. I don’t see how that would be to hard.
Developer Response ,
We would be happy to help you with this. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here for you!
Constant changes in quality and content
I am a day 1 user, waited months for this app at first never had any issues in my Apple TV or iPhone but now it’s constant errors. Most recent is just solid black screen with an outline of the channel schedule instead of puss in boots error screen occasionally. They also took away the office channel quietly a couple of days ago. Changed the reality tv “in it to win it” channel (that had huge variety in programming) into deal or no deal for over a week non stop 24/7. Just rename the channel already after nearly 250 episodes straight it’s officially the deal or no deal channel! I assumed okay maybe after they play each episode in the series I will get to see something new, sadly they just stared over from episode 1 again. Same episodes of kitchen nightmares (season 1) have been playing non stop for 5 days when it’s KN evening time block and the profit season 1. This didn’t used to be the case! There would be a mix of several seasons. I was thinking about subscribing but these are pretty major and sudden changes that make no sense. They were also what I used the app for 99% of the time. Went from being my #1 app to deleting and resubscribing to CBS all access who instead of taking away content added over 200 season of different shows last week.
Peacock TV?! Yeah right.
So they bought out WWE Network, they segment the shows and present it like garbage in comparison to the previous app and then I try to watch a show, whilst containing as much rage as possible only to find disappointment. THE APP DOESNT SUPPORT HDMI PORTING! How can you have “TV” in your name AND NOT SUPPORT A WELL KNOWN AND QUITE COMMON TV STREAMING DEVICE?! “Peacock IPhone/Android” should be the name, otherwise it’s just false advertisement - if I can’t stream to my TV, this is the biggest digital wooden nickel situation I’ve ever found myself in. This is horrible. If you’re going to buy out the main streaming service to something that has a full blown culture behind the profession, then do your best to support it or otherwise give it to someone who has the gaul or even the slightest intention to do so. I’ll tell you one thing, my family can’t watch a cell phone together and it’s unreasonable to expect something so asinine. For such a selection of material to watch, I honestly can’t believe in 2021 this is an issue. Peacock “TV” - false. This is frankly pathetic and I won’t be renewing my subscription, hopefully someone who cares will do some justice to this completely ridiculous fumbling and vague handling of the term “TV” - television, as in NOT A PHONE. At best they’ll fix it because people had to complain, at worst WWE will have to stay with them and they’ll find some other way to be completely dysfunctional with an appropriate requisite. Dense.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Peacock TV LLC
- 94.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Peacock © Peacock TV LLC. All other programs and/or marks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Peacock Premium $4.99
- Peacock Premium Plus $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.