Download Peacock and stream blockbuster movies, your favorite TV shows, exclusive Originals, and the biggest sporting events.
Download Peacock, the streaming service from NBCUniversal. Peacock’s got all your favorites, all in one place.
With Peacock, stream current hits, blockbuster movies, bingeworthy TV shows, and exclusive Originals – plus news, sports, WWE, and more. Peacock’s got your faves, including Parks & Rec, Yellowstone, Modern Family, The Harry Potter Film Series, and every episode of The Office.
Here’s what you get with PEACOCK:
· Instant access to hundreds of movies from major Hollywood studios such as Universal, DreamWorks Animation, and Focus Features.
· Thousands of hours of TV series, including full seasons of buzzworthy faves, bingeworthy classics, and current-season NBC hits.
· Peacock Channels – playing your favorite entertainment, 24-7. Scroll less and watch more with the SNL Vault, Fallon Tonight, NBC Sports on Peacock, NBC News NOW, TODAY All Day, True Crime, and Dateline 24/7.
· A daily dose of live news with the best of NBC News, CNBC, MSNBC, and E! News – plus Late Night, SNL and more.
· Kids’ movies and shows, including Curious George and Where’s Waldo?
· Hit Spanish-language TV shows and news from Telemundo.
· Up to 6 personal profiles to optimize your viewing experience.
Upgrade to PEACOCK PREMIUM ($4.99/month) for an all-access pass to everything Peacock has to offer – every movie, every episode, every season, every live sporting event. More to watch. More to love.
· Stream everything— including the new movie Marry Me, full seasons of exclusive premium TV like Yellowstone, and your NBCUniversal faves from Bravo, SYFY, USA, E!, and Oxygen.
· Every WWE Premium Live Event —including WrestleMania—plus series, docs, and the WWE Vault.
· Exclusive Peacock Originals, including Bel-Air, Saved by the Bell, Girls5eva, Dr. Death, Dan Brown’s The Lost Symbol, MacGruber, The Real Housewives of Miami, and more.
· More live sports, including Super Bowl LVI, every event of the 2022 Winter Olympics, exclusive Premier League soccer matches, Supercross, and INDYCAR.
· Next-day streaming of current-season NBC hits like the One Chicago franchise, The Voice, Law & Order: SVU, Law & Order: Organized Crime, and La Brea.
· Unlimited access to the entire library of Kids and Family entertainment, including DreamWorks Animation titles Trolls World Tour and Madagascar: A Little Wild.
With PEACOCK PREMIUM PLUS ($9.99/month), get everything included in Peacock Premium as well as:
· Stream Peacock ad-free*.
· Download available titles to your mobile device and watch later, anywhere.
*Due to streaming rights, Peacock Channels, events, and a few shows & movies will still contain ads.
Content availability may vary over time.
Please note: Use of the PeacockTV app is limited to the United States and its territories. Video is accessible via 3G, 4G, 5G, LTE and Wi-Fi networks. Data charges may apply.
Customer Help: www.peacocktv.com/help
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: www.peacocktv.com/do-not-sell-my-info
CA Notice: https://www.peacocktv.com/ca-notice
This app features Nielsen proprietary measurement software, which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Some bugs are no more. Carry on streaming :)
Ratings and Reviews
Content vs app functionality
Update: the developers actually listened. PiP is now part of the app! The other issues are still there, but PiP is a nice improvement.
The content is great. The app's functionality is problematic. For example: 1. there is no picture-in-picture support. 2. if my headphones come out accidentally, the content keeps going though the speakers rather than pausing. This is unlike nearly every other streaming app and is troublesome. If I wanted the streaming content broadcast loudly though my phone's speakers I would not have been using headphones. 3. If you tap the three dots in the corner when watching a TV series, it shows all the series' episodes. The problem is that the episodes are not categorised by season. Instead, all the episodes from the beginning of the series are shown. This is troublesome when there are hundreds of episodes. It would be much better if the episodes were categorised by season. I believe if the developers worked through the features of the Netflix app and saw how useful the features are, they could substantially improve the Peacock app's functionality. Once the functionality is improved, this could be the best streaming app available.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We would be happy to look into this for you! You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Room for Improvement
I like the Peacock app overall; I think it’s fairly user-friendly, like the subtle distinction between premium content and free content with the little purple marker on the corner of the icons. It would be helpful if they offered a feature that let you filter out the content that requires a subscription. Also- there’s a number of shows with completely mislabeled episodes. Navigating Def Comedy Jam and Showtime at the Apollo both proved too difficult for me. I eventually gave up trying to find specific episodes and just let it run. I love love love that they offer different classic Black content than other streaming apps, but it made it difficult to enjoy. Some features are worse than others- I absolutely hate that the screen rotates to a horizontal view as soon as I cast it to my TV. It’s a weird feature because it would make sense for it to go horizontal if I were watching on my phone, but it just makes it a pain every time I unlock my phone to change the volume or pause it and see the horizontal view. Also- the volume icon exclusively working as a mute/unmute button is confusing. I can only change the volume once I hit the TV icon, super annoying. Overall I appreciate the work the team has done thus far, it’s an app I’ve quickly thrown into the rotation when looking for something new to watch, and I look forward to seeing improvements.
App Functionality Needs Major Improvement
I absolutely LOVE the content on Peacock. It’s very quickly becoming my favorite streaming application. That being said, the functionality of the app can be terrible. I have tried this app on MANY different data sources: Wi-Fi, Verizon Wireless, Visible Wireless, Straight Talk Wireless, Personal Hotspot, etc., & it takes FOREVER to load no matter what source I use. When opening the app, it’ll sometimes say that “There was a problem loading the Peacock app. Try again” or I’ll go to watch a video & it will take a very long time to load or it’ll just boot me back out to the main menu altogether, which is just frustrating. When I pause a movie/show & my screen goes dark or to sleep, it’s very difficult to restart video. When I open my phone/tablet to restart video, it’ll have the Play, Rewind, Fast Forward buttons on screen with a black background, then it has to load until it shows a paused picture of the video I’m watching & displays the Play button again, & I then have to press Play again. However, if my screen goes dark again before it’s finished loading, I have to do it all over again, with the black background on the screen. I would LOVE to see an update to fix the double “Play” issue, but also the buffering issue. I still recommend this app to everyone I know though! Thank so much!
Developer Response ,
Hi there! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We would love to investigate this further. Please email us at email@example.com with your device and account details. We look forward to hearing from you!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Peacock TV LLC
- 80.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Peacock © Peacock TV LLC. All other programs and/or marks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Peacock Premium $4.99
- Peacock Premium Plus $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.