Download Peacock and stream hundreds of movies, your favorite TV series, and exclusive Originals -- plus the latest in news, sports, and pop culture, updated daily.
Download Peacock, the streaming service from NBCUniversal. It’s where the best of streaming meets the best of TV. And best of all, you can watch for free (or upgrade for more).
With Peacock, stream current hits, hundreds of movies, thousands of episodes of TV shows, and exclusive Originals – plus timely news, live sports, WWE, and daily pop culture. Peacock’s got all your faves, including Parks & Rec, Yellowstone, Modern Family, and every episode of The Office.
Here’s what you get with PEACOCK FREE:
· Instant access to hundreds of free movies from major Hollywood studios such as Universal, DreamWorks Animation, and Focus Features.
· Thousands of hours of free TV series, including full seasons of buzzworthy faves, bingeworthy classics, and current-season NBC hits.
· Peacock Channels – playing your favorite entertainment, 24-7. Scroll less and watch more with the SNL Vault, Fallon Tonight, NBC Sports on Peacock, NBC News NOW, TODAY All Day, True Crime, and Dateline 24/7.
· A daily dose of live news with the best of NBC News, CNBC, MSNBC, and E! News – plus Late Night, SNL and more pop culture.
· Sports coverage, including the Tokyo Olympics and live sports talk.
· Kids’ movies and shows, including Curious George and Where’s Waldo?
· Hit Spanish-language TV shows and news from Telemundo.
· Up to 6 personal profiles to optimize your viewing experience.
Upgrade to PEACOCK PREMIUM ($4.99/month) for an all-access pass to everything Peacock has to offer – every movie, every episode, every season, every live sporting event. More to watch. More to love.
· Stream everything— including more blockbuster movies and full seasons of exclusive premium TV like The Office, Parks & Rec, and Yellowstone, plus your NBCUniversal faves from Bravo, SYFY, USA, E!, and Oxygen.
· Every live WWE pay-per-view—including SummerSlam — plus series, docs, and the WWE Vault.
· Watch full seasons of exclusive Peacock Originals, including Saved by the Bell, A.P. Bio, Girls5eva, Dr. Death, Hart to Heart, and more.
· More live sports, including the NFL, exclusive Premier League soccer matches, Pro Motocross, and INDYCAR.
· Next-day streaming of current-season NBC hits like the One Chicago franchise, The Voice, and America’s Got Talent.
· Unlimited access to the entire library of Kids and Family entertainment, including DreamWorks Animation titles Trolls World Tour and Madagascar: A Little Wild.
With PEACOCK PREMIUM PLUS ($9.99/month), get everything included in Peacock Premium as well as:
· Stream Peacock ad-free*.
· Download available titles to your mobile device and watch later, anywhere.
*Due to streaming rights, Peacock Channels, events, and a few shows & movies will still contain ads.
Content availability may vary over time.
Please note: Use of the PeacockTV app is limited to the United States and its territories. Video is accessible via 3G, 4G, 5G, LTE and Wi-Fi networks. Data charges may apply.
Customer Help: www.peacocktv.com/help
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: www.peacocktv.com/do-not-sell-my-info
CA Notice: https://www.peacocktv.com/ca-notice
This app features Nielsen proprietary measurement software, which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Some bugs are no more. Carry on streaming :)
Ratings and Reviews
I definitely love love this app and it’s amazing how all these good movies are here and it’s all completely free but there is one thing and only one thing that keeps on bothering me. No it is not the ads, I understand that those are necessary to gain some money but whenever an ad does come up once it is done the movie/show you are watching skips forward a bit and if you try to rewind it to see the part you missed, the app makes you watch the same ads again for a second time. This is quite annoying because there are some parts of the movie that get skipped but some times that part is important but you are not able to see it. I am not asking for you to take away the ads or change the thing that makes you watch ads for a second time, but all I am asking for is that you fix it so that after you watching an ad it goes back a couple seconds so that you don’t miss/forget anything or at least make it so that it takes you back to the second it stopped. Overall this app is amazing and I am loving it. 10 out of 10.
Terrible tvOS app
If I could avoid using peacock, I would, but there are too many good shows. However, it is still a painfully bad experience. On iOS/iPadOS there is no Picture in Picture support, which is very annoying, and sometimes the audio breaks and I have to exit the thing I’m watching and reopen it. That is annoying, but not too bad. tvOS is the real problem. It works terribly with the new Siri remote. Normally you can go back or forward ten seconds, but with the new Siri remote there is no way to do that. Clicking the forward and back buttons will bring up an orange symbol to go back or forward 10 seconds, but it won’t do anything, and it won’t go away until you tap somewhere else on the remote. If I had this problem in any other app, it would be slightly annoying, but I would just use the normal method of swiping (or rotating with the new circle gesture on the new Siri remote) to get where I need to go. Not only does peacock not support the new circle gesture, the swiping is terrible. This is probably the biggest problem with peacock. Tiny finger movements that would get me forward or back 4 seconds or so in the Apple TV app do nothing. But as soon as I start swiping my finger enough for peacock to react, it moves too fast for me to get even close to what I want. I can end up full minutes away from my target. This has been a problem with the old and new Siri remote, and it needs to be fixed.
Developer Response ,
We would be happy to help you with this. You can reach us at email@example.com. We’re here for you!
Constant changes in quality and content
I am a day 1 user, waited months for this app at first never had any issues in my Apple TV or iPhone but now it’s constant errors. Most recent is just solid black screen with an outline of the channel schedule instead of puss in boots error screen occasionally. They also took away the office channel quietly a couple of days ago. Changed the reality tv “in it to win it” channel (that had huge variety in programming) into deal or no deal for over a week non stop 24/7. Just rename the channel already after nearly 250 episodes straight it’s officially the deal or no deal channel! I assumed okay maybe after they play each episode in the series I will get to see something new, sadly they just stared over from episode 1 again. Same episodes of kitchen nightmares (season 1) have been playing non stop for 5 days when it’s KN evening time block and the profit season 1. This didn’t used to be the case! There would be a mix of several seasons. I was thinking about subscribing but these are pretty major and sudden changes that make no sense. They were also what I used the app for 99% of the time. Went from being my #1 app to deleting and resubscribing to CBS all access who instead of taking away content added over 200 season of different shows last week.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Peacock TV LLC
- 88 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Peacock © Peacock TV LLC. All other programs and/or marks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Peacock Premium $4.99
- Peacock Premium Plus $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.