Introducing Peacock: the new streaming service from NBCUniversal. It’s where the best of streaming meets the best of TV. And best of all, you can watch for free (or upgrade for more).
With Peacock, you can stream current hits, hundreds of timeless movies, thousands of episodes of your favorite TV shows, and exclusive Originals. Plus… timely news, live sports, and pop culture, updated daily.
Here’s what you get with PEACOCK FREE:
• Instant access to hundreds of movies from major Hollywood studios such as Universal, DreamWorks Animation, Focus Features, and Illumination; fascinating documentaries like Murderball, Dying Laughing, I Am Ali, and Dave Chappelle’s Block Party.
• Thousands of hours of iconic TV shows, including full seasons of buzzworthy faves, bingeworthy classics, and current-season NBC hits.
• Peacock Channels – playing your favorite movies, shows, and clips, 24-7. Scroll less and stream more with The Office Shorts, SNL Vault, Fallon Tonight, Seth Meyers Now, TODAY All Day, True Crime, and Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
• Exclusive Originals for everyone in the household, including the new Psych movie and In Deep with Ryan Lochte.
• A daily dose of live news, showcasing the best of NBC News, CNBC, MSNBC, and E! News; plus late night and pop culture to satisfy your FOMO.
• Live sports, including the Tokyo Olympics.
• Kids’ movies and shows, including brand-new seasons of Curious George and Where’s Waldo?
• Hit Spanish-language TV shows and news from Telemundo.
Upgrade to PEACOCK PREMIUM ($4.99/month) for an all-access pass to everything Peacock has to offer – every movie, every episode, every season, every live sporting event. More to watch. More to binge. More to love.
• Stream everything— including even more blockbuster movies and full seasons of premium TV.
• Full seasons of Exclusive Peacock Originals, including Brave New World, The Capture, Intelligence, Lost Speedways with Dale Earnhardt Jr., and more.
• More live sports, including hundreds of Premier League soccer matches.
• Next-day streaming of current-season NBC hits like New Amsterdam, Manifest, The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Late Night with Seth Meyers, and Saturday Night Live.
• Unlimited access to the entire library of Kids and Family entertainment including titles from the vaults of DreamWorks Animation: Trolls World Tour and the upcoming Peacock Original Madagascar: A Little Wild.
With PEACOCK PREMIUM PLUS ($9.99/month), you get everything included in Peacock Premium, plus ad-free* streaming.
* Due to streaming rights, Peacock Channels, events, and a few shows & movies will still contain ads.
Content availability may vary over time.
Please note: use of the app is limited to the United States and its territories. Video is accessible via 3G, 4G, 5G, LTE and Wi-Fi networks. Data charges may apply.
Customer Help: www.peacocktv.com/help
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: www.peacocktv.com/do-not-sell-my-info
This app features Nielsen proprietary measurement software, which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Some bugs are no more. Carry on streaming :)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I like the content , but the steaming is not good.
My streaming has been pretty terrible with this app for a couple of different reasons at different times. Things will start good, I’m able to cast, the show or movie starts playing, but within about 10 minutes or so, the sound and the subtitles are out of sync with what’s going on. It’s truly annoying because I have hearing issues anyway and I sometimes try to read lips and I rely on things syncing up.
The second issue is that some programs just will not cast with my Chromecast device. It say that it’s casting, but then reverts to my I-phone or I-pad.
I really like the large variety of programs and channels that you offer. I truly hope that you are able to get these glitches worked out in the very near future.
What is this, the year 2000?
This app is the absolute WORST app I have dealt with in 20 years. Whoever the hell designed this app needs to be fired and seriously consider a career change.
Unless you have a very specific device to stream this service on, GOOD LUCK. First, getting it to play on our tv was like attempting brain surgery as a GED drop-out. Second, the content struggles to play worse than a no-armed wrestler. Third, if the app fails to load after commercials it just reverts back to the previous stopping point. This happened 3 straight times before we just gave up. That’s when I started searching for and easily finding reviews saying the exact same things over and over and over. A show that should have taken an hour to watch took over an hour and 45 min to finish. I’d rather buy every single show and movie on this app (from another service) rather than attempt to watch them on Peacock FOR FREE. Anyone considering Peacock, RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN. If somehow this review makes it to anybody in the tv/movie industry, pull your content from this app before people start turning their crosshairs on you!
Take this thing out back and put a bullet in it, put us ALL out of our misery. HORRIBLE!!!!
Work in Progress
After watching a complete movie a clip from another movie began to play in the background and would not stop. I could not not play another video until I signed out of the app, deleted it and then reinstalled it. All this on the only device I could stream to my TV on: Apple TV 4K. There is not enough content not found on other services to endure this for. I will cancel after 7 day free trail.
I want to amend my previous review. A few bugs still remain, but most have cleared up. Full screen for newer movies and shows on Apple TV 4K. Auto play. Occasional loading issues but backing out and going back in works fine. Customer support answers emails very quickly. Very few commercials (less than 1 minute at beginning). I will probably be a regular streamer.
- Peacock TV LLC
- 99.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020 Peacock TV LLC. PEACOCK and related marks are trademarks of Peacock TV LLC. Individual programs and marks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Peacock Premium $4.99
- Peacock Premium Plus $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.