The best of online shopping — Peapod is here for you now more than ever.
We've enhanced our digital grocery shopping experience to help keep your family safe and comfortable.
NEW: One App for Pick-Up, Home Delivery & In-Store Shopping
• Order your in-store favorites for home delivery. Contactless delivery keeps you and your family safe.
• Or choose convenient curbside grocery pick-up at your local store.
• Spend less time in the store by planning ahead with digital coupons and our weekly ad.
Lots of Rewards Are Waiting, No Matter How You Shop
• Earn 1 GIANT Choice Rewards point for every $1 spent online or in store
• Redeem points for fuel and grocery savings and special partner offers.
So. Many. DEALS!
• Shop coupons, your local weekly ad, specials and much more right from the app.
• Save it all to your account and automatically redeem.
Your satisfaction is our #1. Our family always takes care of your family like our own.
Bringing you even more great updates to your Peapod app experience! Now use FaceID or Touch ID to easily sign in and save your credentials. We also included bug fixes and optimizations to keep those groceries coming to you fast and easily.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good start but needs work and features
I’ve use the app for three weeks so far. The app works OK and from an external standpoint seems to be well designed. I like the fact that you can view the actual item front, side, and back, as well as get a scale of it in comparison to a human holding it. Very novel idea for a virtual shopping experience. My main complaint is that the app is not responsive. It seems like behind the scenes in the coding there needs to be some work, because menus are unresponsive are delayed. When you click on something it takes a few seconds to respond and do whatever it is you were asking it to do (go to a different page, add an item, etc). This is my biggest complaint and I hope that it will be improved.
A few additional feature requests:
- allow a comparison of nutrition labels of two separate items at the same time.
- virtual meal kits are great and very very helpful for the consumer such as myself that wants to cook but needs a little direction and suggestion. Have a section of the app dedicated to the virtual meal kits. Where you can go back and view a library of all the virtual meal kits you have available. As it stands I occasionally see one pop up in different sections of the website. But if I don’t gather the ingredients right then and there there’s a chance I will never see it again.
App works fine, but many issues with Peapod
This app works well for ordering items, although the substitution for each item should be displayed more prominently. The real issues are with Peapod itself. Produce is not of good quality. Meat and dairy have a short shelf life because the sell-by date is often the day of delivery or the next day. Bread arrives crushed due to poor packing of the bags. Frozen items are sometimes fully thawed during the summer months. Nine deliveries out of 10 have out-of-stock items. Drivers often miss the delivery window and it’s hit-or-miss whether I’ll get a call or email about the delay. Customer service is also hit-or-miss. Some reps handle complaints well, while others are rude and condescending. Prices are much higher than in Stop & Shop stores, plus you pay a delivery fee and tip the driver. Sure, you’re paying for convenience, but there is little convenience when there are constant problems that require calls to customer service AND a trip to the store to buy the items that weren’t in stock or arrived in poor condition.
I understand that we are all going through difficult times right now and that the service is probably under much more strain then it ever expected, But the fact that I don’t get items I ordered and finding an invoice that assures me I’m being charged properly is impossible on their website, and I don’t mean I haven’t found where it is buried in their website, I mean when I finally get to invoice and click it it says invoice is not available or your order is being processed, I am afraid I’m just gonna have to try a different service because I cannot understand why I cannot see the invoice from my last order which had missing items or today’s order which was just delivered with many many missing items. I understand if things are out of stock but the app should tell you what you are being charged item by item in the app does not do that. No receipt, no invoice and I know that I have selected electric invoice to, as their website says, save a few trees, but there is no electric invoice and I am not receiving itemsFor a grocery store order I placed two weeks ago for eggs and bananas and by all accounts eggs and bananas are fairly plentiful and are appearing on their website now as in stock. Perhaps they don’t want to deliver eggs and bananas but I wish they would just say that. I’m going to give Instacart a shot and hope it works better than this
- Peapod, LLC
- 11.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Peapod, LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.