Now available nationwide, Pearl provides information about seafood dishes available at restaurants around you. Pearl works with its restaurants to provide up to date information and provides diners with its unique flavor profiles of oysters and seafood. Diners can browse dishes, make reservations, and share your seafood eating experience with others. We work with an exceptional group of restaurant and oyster farm partners to help you elevate your dining experience through education and accessibility.
Pearl allows you to:
- Find oysters and seafood available at restaurants around you, learn more about each oyster’s and fishs' characteristics, and mark your favorites.
- Find oyster happy hours at restaurants around you.
- Locate and make reservations at restaurants serving your favorite oysters and seafood.
- Share your oyster and seafood dining experiences.
- Browse our oyster library, which features unique and simple oyster profiles.
- Browse our seafood glossary with information such as taste, source, availability, nutrition, and sustainability
- Pearl’s platform is proudly serving seafood lovers throughout North America with a strong presence in San Francisco, Boston, Seattle, New York City and we’re growing fast in Denver, Chicago, Atlanta, Dallas, Austin, Las Vegas and Miami. We continue to add new cities, please check back in with the app or reach out to us to get your city on the map!
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Last few times I have tried using the app it just plain ole doesn't work. Can't log in. Can get results. Nothing. Deleting the app today. Bummer.
Where are you
When I first downloaded this app I really loved it. But now every time I try to use it I get an error message. If they can't fix it It'll be time to delete it.
No longer works
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.