The Pearl Hawaii app helps you to manage your money wherever you are. Sign-in to your accounts one time to use all of the features. View your account balances, review recent transactions, transfer funds, pay your loans, pay your bills, find ATMs and branches, deposit checks with SnapDeposit, PearlPay, plus so much more!
To begin, you will need to be an existing PHFCU Online user. When you log into mobile banking, the system will confirm your login information along with your device to ensure we have the right person.
To sign in to mobile banking, use your Pearl Hawaii username and password. If you do not have one, visit pearlhawaii.com or call us at 808.737.4328.
• Access your accounts 24 hours a day.
• View balances without signing in using our widget.
• Pay people using PearlPay
• Move money between your accounts.
• Deposit checks with SnapDeposit.
• View scheduled transactions, pending deposits, and bill payments.
• Pay Bills.
• Open accounts or apply for loans.
• View and manage statements.
• Manage your credit or debit cards.
• Find the nearest branch or ATM.
Message and data rates may apply. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Federally insured by NCUA.
Bug fixes, general updates and enhanced UI
Ratings and Reviews
- Pearl Hawaii Federal Credit Union
- 130.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright @2019 Pearl Hawaii Federal Credit Union. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.