The Pearl Hawaii app helps you to manage your money wherever you are. Sign-in to your accounts one time to use all of the features. View your account balances, review recent transactions, transfer funds, pay your loans, pay your bills, find ATMs and branches, deposit checks with SnapDeposit, PearlPay, plus so much more!
To begin, you will need to be an existing PHFCU Online user. When you log into mobile banking, the system will confirm your login information along with your device to ensure we have the right person.
To sign in to mobile banking, use your Pearl Hawaii username and password. If you do not have one, visit pearlhawaii.com or call us at 808.737.4328.
• Access your accounts 24 hours a day.
• View balances without signing in using our widget.
• Pay people using PearlPay
• Move money between your accounts.
• Deposit checks with SnapDeposit.
• View scheduled transactions, pending deposits, and bill payments.
• Pay Bills.
• Open accounts or apply for loans.
• View and manage statements.
• Manage your credit or debit cards.
• Find the nearest branch or ATM.
Message and data rates may apply. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Federally insured by NCUA.
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great Job Pearl Hawaii. I love the update and that mobile deposit is officially incorporated in to one app. Now all that’s left is to incorporate that card valet. I’m sure you have a lot more updates coming as I see you been updating the app on a weekly basis. Great job on that. Please keep the updates coming. I will update my review as more updates and features come available.
Need to increase snap deposit check amount. The $1,000 check limit is too low.
This new app stalls, time out, and locked out several times already!
- Pearl Hawaii Federal Credit Union
- 128.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright @2019 Pearl Hawaii Federal Credit Union. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.