Using a cutting-edge technology called augmented reality, Pearson’s BouncePages app launches engaging, interactive video animations that bring textbook pages to life. Use your mobile device to snap a picture of the pre-tagged Pearson page, and an animation illustrating the page’s concept launches immediately. No slow websites or hard-to-remember logins required. And, in addition to these dynamic animations, many of the pages also include hands-on practice opportunities for students to directly apply what they just learned.
BouncePages’ augmented reality technology transforms textbooks into convenient digital platforms, breathes life into your learning experience, and helps you grasp difficult academic concepts. Textbook learning will never be the same.
• Easy To Scan: Every page has been tested to ensure instant recognition and the immediate launch of the accompanying animation.
• Engaging, Interactive, and Educational: The animations include friendly characters, entertaining scenarios, and effective explanations of the material. They allow students to go at their own pace and feature interactive math tools that let students practice what they just learned.
• Straightforward and Relevant: The animations and practice opportunities use real-world situations to demonstrate the material in a way that students can easily relate to.
• Hassle-Free: There’s no need to journey to the computer or create another online account that you’ll probably forget anyway. All you need is your book and your mobile device to launch the animations.
- updating the AR technology provider to Blippar. With Blippar we can create more complex and better-looking AR experiences.
- various bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Scanning screen (was) black. Thank you fixing it!!!
Update: thank you for fixing the app!!!
This app worked great all school year until a few weeks ago when the scanning screen quit showing the view from the phone camera and just shows a black screen with the scanning bubbles. The app has access to the camera so I don’t know why this is happening. The thing happens on all of our devices. Please fix the app 🙏🙏🙏🙏 We use this app daily and it is the only way my kids can watch the videos.
Worked but was hoping for a little more.
I was able to scan the entire page (not just the icon in the top corner, like I originally thought). After doing so a pink box popped up and said "nerd tutorial." After clicking on it, it showed a quick video about the lesson of the page I scanned. Helpful, but as a parent, I was wanting to check child's answers, so was hoping for just a little more. Thanks!
For all those who can't get it it work
For all those who says it doesn't work you have to scan THE WHOLE PAGE not just the icon and it works, yes it should be more clear on the app if you should have to scan the whole page but it does indeed work.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.