Pearson System of Courses (2-12 edition) is part of the digital curriculum for K–12 English Language Arts and K–11 Mathematics created from the ground up by leading experts in standards-based education.
Pearson System of Courses is broadly available by license to school districts.
● THIS APP CAN ONLY BE UTILIZED WITH DISTRICT-PROVIDED LOGIN INFORMATION.
Transforming, by Design:
● Designed with rigor and research to be the first complete system of courses for grades K–12 English Language Arts (ELA) and K–11 Mathematics.
● Developed as a digital program to deliver Common Core State Standards (CCSS) content skills and academic behaviors.
● Takes full advantage of 1:1 access, engagement, and interactivity.
● Intuitive and easy for students and teachers to use.
● Uses technology to support all learning styles and promote collaborative learning.
● Offers interventions to help teachers meet the needs of all students—including English language learners, students with disabilities, and gifted learners.
Engaging, by Design:
● Designed uniquely from top to bottom and from inside out to realize CCSS purpose and potential.
● Enables horizontal sequencing within a course and vertical sequencing across grade bands.
● Fully embeds delivery and content support to enhance teacher capacity.
● Promotes and scaffolds student academic behaviors within a highly motivating and engaging digital classroom.
● Provides offline use of App and Curriculum Content
● Each course includes all instruction, resources, assessments, professional development, and data management.
Note: After the first login on the iPad, an iPad device must always be used with the Pearson System of Courses. Students and teachers can switch to a different device as long as it is an iPad.
This release includes bug fixes and stability improvements. Also, includes support for new iPad OS 13.2.
Ratings and Reviews
It is slow and whenever you are trying to capitalize a word unless you his shift again it will capitalize all the letters. Unless you are using a keyboard you are not able to look at what you are typing. It is truly just a nuisance to work with.
Very Bad app
Very bad 1 hour passed and it hadn’t log me in
The new update was a joke due to the fact that it removed the option to define the word you had just highlighted
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Savvas Learning Company LLC
- 154.2 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2020 Savvas Learning Company LLC. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.