Manage your Pebble Classic or Pebble Steel running firmware lower than version 3.0 with this legacy Pebble app.
To upgrade your Pebble Classic or Pebble Steel to the new 3.0 operating system with timeline support and the latest improvements, please download the “Pebble™” app from iTunes.
The Pebble smartwatch connects to your iPhone and other iOS devices using Bluetooth, alerting you to incoming calls, emails, messages and alerts. Customize your Pebble with over 1,000 watchapps found within the Pebble smartwatch app.
• Browse, find, and install watchapps and watchfaces for Pebble.
• Discover new and most popular watchapps by category: notifications, fitness, daily use, tools & utilities, remotes, and games.
• Watchapp locker: conveniently store your favorite Pebble watchapps when not in use.
• Receive notifications when software updates for Pebble are ready to install.
• Troubleshoot issues and make suggestions right from the app.
• This app works for Pebble Classic and Pebble Steel smartwatches running firmware lower than version 3.0. To learn more, visit https://pebble.com
• Some Pebble watchapps use the location services of your iPhone/iPod in the background and can decrease its battery life.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
The old version program crashes on new iOS system very disappointing very difficult to connect will let the kids play with it Will not buy another Pebble
Live my Pebble, but...
Some apps feel like they've given up on the classic watch. Or the Pebble OS has. My countdown crashes, my Misfit app loses data, and most seem to have trouble syncing.
What's frustrating is when I open the App and am told to update, but then I can't.
When I connect my pebble with my iPhone it disconnects automatically when I push the home button. I don't know if it's a problem with my phone or watch. Please help
- Pebble Technology Corporation
- 59.2 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Pebble Technology Corp.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.