The official app for Pebble, the smartwatches people love.
Pebble manages your incoming calls, emails, messages, notifications, and more. Organize the past, present, and future with a new timeline interface. Track steps and sleep, control music playback, and choose from thousands of apps and watchfaces in the Pebble appstore.
Made with <3 by Team Pebble.
This app works with all Pebble smartwatches paired with compatible iOS devices via Bluetooth. Supported models include Pebble Time, Time Steel, Time Round, Pebble Classic, and Pebble Steel. Visit http://pebble.com for more.
• Brand-new app for setting up and managing your Pebble smartwatch.
• Create a Pebble account or access an existing one.
• Browse, get, and share Pebble apps and watchfaces on the Pebble appstore, right from the app.
• Load and organize watchapps onto your Pebble.
• Discover new and popular watchapps by category: Notifications, Daily, Fitness, Games, Remotes, and Tools & Utilities.
• Manage over-the-air software updates as new features and improvements happen.
• Contact Support, manage Settings, browse resources, find community links, and share suggestions with Team Pebble directly.
• Supports all watchapps built with SDK 3.0 AND legacy Pebble apps built with SDK 2.0.
What’s New in Version 3.0
• Support for Pebble watchapps, features, accessories, and data sources (e.g. Timeline-based apps, watchfaces, weather/sports data, and more).
• New layout – Organize what’s on your Pebble by Watchfaces, Apps, and Notifications. Dragging downloaded watchapps within the menu reorders them and syncs the changes to your Pebble (woo-hoo!).
• My Pebble info cards – Toggle settings, set as active watchface, contact developer, and more by tapping any item within My Pebble.
• Quick watchface management – In Watchfaces, the watchface with the green checkmark is the one currently active on your watch. Quickly change the active watchface by tapping the empty circle of another watchface in the menu.
• Note: Some Pebble watchapps use iOS Location Services in the background, which can decrease battery life.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
We’ve updated our iOS app to preserve the Pebble smartwatch experience and remove the dependence on cloud services. Visit developer.getpebble.com for full details.
NEW + FIXED
• The app lets Pebble devices keep working, even if online servers are not accessible for any reason. The login process can be skipped, apps can be side-loaded, and the latest watch firmware (including language packs) can be installed.
• We removed the option to “Contact Support” but users can still export diagnostic data (including the Health database) by tapping “Share Diagnostics”.
• Health data collection and various telemetry reporting has been removed.
• The option to suggest new features has been removed.
• Turning on HealthKit synchronization in “Settings” now writes heart rate data to Apple’s Health app.
• Fixed a bug which would “crown” your first day of step counts, even if no activity was recorded yet.
• The Developer menu is now easier to find within the new “Settings” tab.
• Developers can now side-load a service configuration to change which servers the Pebble app communicates with.
• Fixed a crash that occurred when Rocky.js apps used Clay configuration pages.
• Fixed a crash that occurred when configuration pages attempted to open an image picker using HTML5 file input.
Ratings and Reviews
I got a Pebble Time as a gift about 2 weeks before they were bought by Fitbit. As my first smart watch, I've been both impressed and extremely frustrated.
The app is not for the faint of heart, but if you're willing to troubleshoot without formal support, you can usually get what you want done.
That can mean anything from just turning the watch off and one to resetting to factory settings on the watch or deleting the app and reinstalling. I just had an issue where I could t connect to Pebble App Store, but after reinstalling app, I can connect and all my apps and watch faces reappeared.
Again, not for everyone but works if you're willing to play IT guy every month or so.
Seriously guys, I don't know what I would do without my Pebble - so I thank you from the bottom of my Mommy heart. See I use my Pebble(s) to keep an eye on my son's blood glucose with some amazing apps from the Nightscout family. The vibration notifies me of a high or low blood glucose reading so that we can make adjustments in insulin or give carbs and keep my son safe.
The thought of losing this amazing tool when Pebble went offline had me stressed out! Your latest update gives me peace ❤️ that at least as long as my watches can survive (and I will buy another one or two for backup now) I will be able to help my son stay safe.
Many thanks and blessings to you all and for your long standing support of Nightscout and the T1D community ❤️💙
Pebble runs in the background again!
Thank you so much pebble/fit bit! My pebble watch runs in the background of my iPhone 6 iOS 10 now! I thought my watch was done for, but you have rejuvenated it.
iOS 10 used to close the Pebble app in the background about every 30 minutes. And my apps on my watch that depended on background services would quit running; The only service that would remain functioning on my watch where the notifications. But now not only do I continue to receive notifications but apps that use voice recognition or pull data from the cloud or use any data at all continue to work!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Pebble Technology Corporation
- 94.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 Pebble Technology Corp.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.