Created by the team at PebblePad, the nifty PebblePocket app allows you to continue to create evidence, reflections, and records even when an internet connection is proving elusive. You can use the app to work offline and synchronise your assets to your PebblePad account whenever you next have an internet connection.
Currently supports the recording of the following asset types:
* Blog Posts
* Reflections (Journal Entry - What? So What? Now What? - Structured Reflection)
* Experiences (Activity - Competency)
By associating your account with PebblePocket you can also easily setup one-click launch into your account.
1. To get the most from PebblePocket it should ideally be used alongside a PebblePad account (this can be a personal or organisational account).
2. The PebblePocket app is currently not available for all organisations because of the authentication methods in place.
3. The sending of assets is currently a one way process – any records created in the app and then sent to a PebblePad account will no longer be editable from within the app.
For additional help and support, and information on personal accounts, check out our website.
- Added support for offline Template drop-down selector elements.
- Fixed issues with some Template titles displaying HTML encoded characters.
- Stability improvements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.