Calculator for pediatric emergencies and anesthesia
PediHelp is the best assistant-app for pediatric emergencies and anesthesia. The different age groups are marked with the usual color-coding. Just move your fingertips along the color scale. All data is calculated immediately.
You have access to the whole database for free. No distracting advertisement. More than 150 records to browse.
- Choose and save your favorites
- Search the whole database
Please review PediHelp and write a comment.
This application was developed for medical training purposes. The information in this application must be verified and checked prior to use by the attending physician. The author of this work takes no responsibility for the accuracy and timeliness of the data presented. Any kind of liability claims from the use of this application will be rejected. If you do not agree, you must uninstall this application immediately.
The information from the following sources were partly simplified and rounded. The aim of this application is to provide useful data with no claim to scientific precision. All information is without guarantee of accuracy and timeliness.
- Documed® Compendium der Schweiz 2015, (www.compendium.ch)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support® (PALS) 2011, (Provider Manual)
- Paediatrica® Vol.18, No.3 2007 ,(Die Betreuung und Reanimation des Neugeborenen)
- Urban&Fischer®, Martin Jöhr, 6., überarbeitete Auflage, (Kinderanästhesie)
- Broselow™ Pediatric Emergency Tape 2007, (Color Coding Kids, The Broselow-Luten™ System)
- Infoflip®, Thomas O.Zugck, 7. überarbeitete Auflage, (Kindersicher, www.kindersicher.me)
- Zentrum Anaesthesiologie Universität Göttingen V.1.6, (Masse und Dosierungen in der Kinderanästhesie)
- Schmerzkonzept Kinderspital Luzern Version 5.2014 (https://www.kispi-wiki.ch/application/files/4014/8839/7912/2014_05_Schmerzkonzept.pdf)
- Choose your favorites
- Search function
Ratings and Reviews
Best PEDI Anesthesia App I have found
As a CA2 doing my 2nd month of PEDI, I love this App. I've bought a few others that were not as good or as easy to use. The layout is easy to use and follow with a lot of info listed out on each screen, so you you don't have to do a lot of button pushing and switching from screen to screen. Something hard to do in a busy case with only one hand free. I also love that the app lists the weight based dose range for each Med. It would be nice if Neuro muscular blocking reversal agents were added to the meds list. I recommend this app to all of my anesthesia resident mates. It's a must have!
Developer Response ,
Hello. It was a lot of work to translate the whole app to english. But if it's useful to you and your peers, it is worth the effort. Kind regards from Switzerland.
Needs to be Customizable
I really enjoy this app and feel it can be very useful, but only if it’s customizable per the user. This way the users dosages, medications and info is matching the protocols they are using. If that was possible then I agree with the charge. Other then that there should be no charge for the pro version. Please make it customizable by the user ASAP.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your suggestions. If you really enjoy the app as you say, why only 1 Star?
- Pascal Schuermann
- 53.5 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 CreaBooSoft
- In-App Purchases
- Pro-Version $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.