Fresh from the Newsstand, the Pediatric Anesthesia app keeps you up to date with all the latest scientific and clinical research papers in all areas relevant to anesthesia and intensive care in new-borns, infants and children. Pediatric Anesthesia issues can be read in full, giving you all the latest news and research in the field, with podcasts and videos giving additional expert insight and opinion. Download the app today to enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, where you can:
-Be notified when a new issue is available
-Stay current with the latest articles published
-Save your favourite articles for quick and easy access offline
-Browse, search and bookmark articles from all available issues
-Browse and zoom in on images
-Share links to your favourite articles with colleagues and friends
Devoted to the publication of information of interest and importance to practicing anesthetists everywhere, Pediatric Anesthesia is an international journal. The scientific and clinical content of the journal covers a wide selection of medical disciplines in all areas relevant to anesthesia and intensive care in newborns, infants and children. In addition to top-quality scientific and clinical research papers and commissioned reviews and commentaries, there are sections covering pro-con debates, historical vignettes, correspondence, case presentations and book reviews.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Pediatric Anesthesia can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (12 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $349.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Pediatric Anesthesia subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $349.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
- Full support for the iPhone 6 and iOS 8.
- Sync your favourite articles, un/read articles and push notification preferences across all your iOS devices via your iCloud account.
- Subscribe to Future Article Alerts from the list of keywords in information tab in any article and get a push notification the next time an article is published with that same keyword. You can opt out any time from the new Message Centre on the settings tab.
- The Enhanced Search will now search all content downloaded and cached on your device.
- The new SSO login allows users who login to their society website to access journal content to login to the app using the same login and password that they use on their society’s website.
- Institutional and workplace network users can now register for access entirely within the app without the need complete the set up on their desktop.
- Support for Sponsored Subscriptions.
- Open Access Articles icon displayed for all OA content.
- We have developed a new Get Access feature for institutional users who login via their institution’s network. We have tested this but are aware that there may be issues—if you experience any problems please contact us on JASMobileAlerts@wiley.com
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- 17.6 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pediatric Anesthesia (iPad Only) $349.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.