Pediatric SymptomMD 17+
Self Care Decisions, LLC
Designed for iPad
Questions and concerns about your child’s health can arise day or night - even when you’re at work or your doctor’s office is closed. But dealing with your child’s illnesses, injuries and new behaviors can be easier…
Pediatric SymptomMD is designed to be your “go-to app” for managing your child’s health. It provides tools for making every day health decisions.
Our new design supports easier access to the everyday resources you may need:
Does your child have a new symptom, injury or behavior?
• Symptoms – for help deciding what to do when your child is sick or hurt
• Parent Advice – for answers to questions about behaviors, eating and wellness
• First Aid – for quick reference when time is precious
• Meds – for help with dosages and maintaining a list of your child’s medications
Where should you take your child for treatment? The following locations and services are just one tap away, if your child does need to be seen for care:
• Find a Doctor – search the Zocdoc app to find the perfect doctor for your child
• Urgent Care– use Google Maps to find nearby Urgent Care locations
• Emergency – quick connections to Poison Center, 911, and nearby ERs using Google Maps
Disclaimer: The information provided with this application is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment; it is for informational purposes only. Talk with your healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you think your child may have a medical emergency, call the doctor or 911 immediately. Before using Pediatric SymptomMD, all users should read and agree with the full Disclaimer available in the application.
*Updated button text language
Ratings and Reviews
This has been out go to app since our daughter was born in 2017 and has never let us down. We love the home care but also appreciate the indicators of green yellow and red to let us know when we should reach out to her pediatrician. Strongly recommend for all parents.
Useful info for parents
As parents of a toddler, my husband and I find this application to be really helpful. When you're wondering whether or not you should worry (or how much you should worry) about your child's fever or cough, this provides answers quickly. We have various baby books we can look at, but the layout of this program and the information in it seem much more accessible AND to the point - and, of course, if we're out and something comes up, we'll have the iPhone with us.
Invaluable for parents
Great information that's always in my pocket. As a parent of two young ones, it is invaluable. Won't replace your pediatrician, but helps you work through the problem and communicate with your Doctor so much more effectively. Highly, highly recommended for all parents as the ultimate reference for all things medical, backed by a trusted pediatrician and years of research and knowledge. (no, I don't know him personally - I'm just very satified). Worth every penny!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Self Care Decisions
- 38.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 Self Care Decisions, LLC
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.