The Pediatric pocket contains comprehensive guidelines on important and commonly seen pediatric illness, organized in a short, comprehensive, and tabular format. The app includes diagnostic and treatment guidelines, management algorithms, useful scores and scales, and drug administration tables detailing latest commonly used pediatrics medications.
The content of our Pediatric app is presented using a new, innovative user interface that is elegant, intuitive and simple to use. Features include gesture-based navigation, bookmarking and annotation functions, indexed and full text searching, support for iCloud backups, and numerous interactive pediatric scales and scores.
1. Contains the latest recommendations from AAP
2. The pocket is arranged in a short, comprehensive, and tabular format.
3. Pocket includes treatment guidelines, algorithms & important scales and scores
4. Handy tables detailing commonly used pediatric medications
5. Coverage of most pediatrics disorders including mood disorders, psychosis and schizophrenia, dementia and Alzheimer’s disease, personality disorders, ADHD, dissociative disorders, impulse disorders, and many others
6. Normal value chapter covering all values according to age group.
7. A quick-reference essentials section containing a summary of general and commonly used pediatrtics principles and tools
Functionality of the app:
3. Indexed and full text search
- Technical Update
- Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
It's very basic and not very easy to navigate.
I have to say this little guide contains a surprising amount of useful information for its size. Don’t expect a book on pediatrics, but it gives you a lot of practical basics like Apgar, developmental milestones, numerous normal values, vaccination table, and quick dosing tables for antibiotics used every day, among other things. All in all, a good resource to have on your phone. Recommended
Latest update is huge!
The "last viewed" option is great! This was my biggest upset with these apps! I'd have to start all over and find where I left off whenever I moved to a different app. Thanks so much for adding this feature!
- Borm Bruckmeier Publishing LLC
- 31.3 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Börm Bruckmeier Publishing LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.