Pedometer App will automatically keep track of the number of your steps
A free, easy-to-use Pedometer app!
Perfect for walking and dieting!
"Pedometer" records the number of steps you have walked and displays them again along with the number of calories that you have burned, distance, walking time and speed per hour.
It is easy to use. Simply carry around your smartphone as you normally would.
Of course, it will continue to automatically record your steps even if you put it in your pocket or bag.
You can view a graph with the number of steps you have walked and all other information anytime.
Let's enjoy walking with this app!
How to use
- Touch on the number of steps, burned calories, distance, walking time, or speed to display the graph with that information.
- Touch the graph to highlight information data for a specific time or date.
- Swipe to the left to see the data recorded until the previous day.
- If you want to change the look of the app, change the theme.
- In order to display the correct number of burned calories, please enter your age, gender, weight and step length accurately.
- In order to display the correct distance and speed, please enter your step length accurately.
Pedometer recommended for the following people
- If you want to check your step count.
- If you want to try using a pedometer.
- If you want to go on a diet.
- If you go on walks or strolls.
- If you go jogging.
- If you want to use a popular pedometer.
- If you want to post the pedometer screen to social media.
- If you walk a lot for your job.
- If you want an easy-to-use pedometer.
- If you want to walk more.
- If you want to form a habit of walking.
- If you feel out of shape.
- If you want to use a pedometer with a theme that you like.
- If you want to use your smartphone instead of carrying around a handheld pedometer.
Fixed some minor bugs
Ratings and Reviews
REVISED Due to user error [Didn’t Work - Kept Asking to Enable Notifications]
I wasn’t aware of the other settings that needed to be enabled. I only realized it when I downloaded a different pedometer app that had more clear instructions on what had to be enabled on my phone. As someone who has never used the health related features on an iPhone, the pop up notices on this app made no sense. Now that I know that “motion and fitness” refers to a setting on the phone, not the app (which the other app made clear), it makes sense. In fairness, I decided to give this app another try. So far, the step count seems accurate.
The app kept asking me to enable notifications for it to work. I enabled notifications, however, it still kept popping up with notice to enable and wouldn’t work unless I did. It would have been nice to try it out, but the app itself won’t let me. Had to delete it and try a different one.
It works great!
At first I didn't like it because my walking speed always stayed crazy-slow: See, the app was averaging my most intense 1-hr fitness walks with 16 sedentary hours I spent at home. I LOVE it now that I use Settings to switch from Low-Energy Mode to High Precision Mode. "Low" uses the iPhone chip to estimate your movements, and barely touches the battery. "High" uses other means to ·precisely· measure stride, speed and distance. It runs the battery down but it makes a fitness walk really interesting! I'm motivated: Speed MUST be 4 to 5 MPH! The rest of the time I revert to "Low". My speed reverts to 2 mph around the house but I don't freak out😉 App is simple, doesn't need managing or second-guessing, it just works. And hey, it’s FREE!
Does exactly what I needed it to do!
I retired four years ago and have gotten increasingly lazy. I did the walking thing around my neighborhood for a period of time but scaled back due to weather and other concerns. I began using another app for some walking in place in the house but it wasn’t to my liking so I tried this app and found that using it on my iPad which was just sitting in a drawer was perfect! Simple and quite frankly fun to use. Everyone has different tastes and needs but it’s worth a try if you’re looking for a fun and uncomplicated mechanism for tracking steps, miles stepped, and some calories you may have burned, this may be what you’re looking for!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ITO Technologies Inc.
- 45.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2015 ITO Technologies Inc.