"Pedometer" records the number of steps you have walked and displays them again along with the number of calories that you have burned, distance, walking time and speed per hour.
It is easy to use. Once you push the Start button, all you have to do is hold your smartphone as you always do and walk.
Of course, it will continue to automatically record your steps even if you put it in your pocket or bag.
You can view a graph with the number of steps you have walked and all other information anytime.
Let's enjoy walking with this app!
How to use
- Touch on the number of steps, burned calories, distance, walking time, or speed to display the graph with that information.
- Touch the graph to highlight information data for a specific time or date.
- Swipe to the left to see the data recorded until the previous day.
- If you want to change the look of the app, change the theme.
- In order to display the correct number of burned calories, please enter your age, gender, weight and step length accurately.
- In order to display the correct distance and speed, please enter your step length accurately.
Pedometer recommended for the following people
- If you want to check your step count.
- If you want to try using a pedometer.
- If you want to go on a diet.
- If you go on walks or strolls.
- If you go jogging.
- If you want to use a popular pedometer.
- If you want to post the pedometer screen to social media.
- If you walk a lot for your job.
- If you want an easy-to-use pedometer.
- If you want to walk more.
- If you want to form a habit of walking.
- If you feel out of shape.
- If you want to use a pedometer with a theme that you like.
- If you want to use your smartphone instead of carrying around a handheld pedometer.
- If you find errors in the number of steps recorded, please adjust the sensitivity.
Update of the screenshot
Ratings and Reviews
Does exactly what I needed it to do!
I retired four years ago and have gotten increasingly lazy. I did the walking thing around my neighborhood for a period of time but scaled back due to weather and other concerns. I began using another app for some walking in place in the house but it wasn’t to my liking so I tried this app and found that using it on my iPad which was just sitting in a drawer was perfect! Simple and quite frankly fun to use. Everyone has different tastes and needs but it’s worth a try if you’re looking for a fun and uncomplicated mechanism for tracking steps, miles stepped, and some calories you may have burned, this may be what you’re looking for!
I just did one million steps this month and so happy with this app! I compared it with counting the steps in my head to start with (to check for accuracy) and it was spot on so thank you for that. I love the personal settings and the details of miles, calories burned, speed and total steps all visible. I tried quite a few apps and this worked the best for me by far. Thank you for helping me record my goal of one million steps for a month! Great app, zero issues too!
Data imbedded in phone app
I downloaded this app and found that my iPhone's version had back data (no. of steps,etc) already loaded -- for days that I hadn't owned the app! So I tried to delete this data and there doesn't appear to be a way to do this. Oddly, the iPad version of the app doesn't show this "historical" data, but on the iPad version, there is a way to delete it! Very Strange! Since there are many very good apps competing for this function, I decided to delete the app and try somebody else's. Too bad. I gave it 4 stars, because wasn't able to try it. Perhaps it should have fewer because of this problem, I don't know.
- ITO Technologies Inc.
- 32.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 ITO Technologies Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.