Stay at your best with Peds RAP. “RAP” stands for Reviews and Perspectives. Each month we bring you the latest and greatest from hosts Dr. Sol Behar and Dr. Mizuho Spangler, joined by experts from across the field, and tailored to the specific needs of clinicians who work with kids. It’s funny, it’s smart and it’s truly irresistible medical education.
• Love listening. With over 40 hours a year of concise, up-to-date education, Peds RAP is so much fun, it will quickly become your go-to podcast. You’ll find ways to improve your practice every time you listen.
• Save time by listening on any device, anywhere, including during your commute or while you’re waiting at the doctor’s office. You’ll take care of your CME requirement while you’re at it. Complete the quick assessment on our website with a paid account.
• Learn with the best. Hippo is directly accredited by the ACCME provide CME directly. Listening to Peds RAP keeps you current a earns you up to 42 AMA PRA Category 1 CME credit(s)™
About Hippo Education
At Hippo Education we’ve had our noses to the grindstone of cutting-edge medical education for over 13 years. At Hippo (like Hippocrates) our mission is to deliver delightfully awesome, modern, and entertaining medical education to our medical colleagues around the world.
We are physician-founded and physician-run, so we understand what it’s like to be on the front lines. Even the best of us need help staying up-to-date and practicing the best medicine possible. Our programs are designed for busy clinicians who are tired of the same misguided, antiquated medical education we’ve all endured for so many years.
We combine engaging educators, up-to-date curricula, and Hollywood-caliber production values to create an exceptional education experience. And we use the latest technology and teaching theories to develop and deliver our education and maximize learning. On top of all that, we believe you learn more when you’re entertained; so while we take your education seriously, we have fun while we do it.
We are excited to have you join us on our journey to change medical education for the better!
- add announcement banner for upcoming features or events
- improved compatibility with latest iPhone devices
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app! Great content and I like the text available to review.
I would give it 5 stars if you were able to take the quiz for each month and a search function!
Great content... layout could be better
I live the actual podcast and think the episodes are pertinent and easy to digest. I think I would honestly use the app a lot more of there were a search function to find certain episodes rather than scrolling through every month one by one. Perhaps even an archive broken down by category would be awesome.
Great information and witty presentation. Highly recommended.
One suggestion for the app: please add the ability to play the recordings at 1.25x speed.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hippo Education, Inc.
- 1.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015-2021 Hippo Education, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.