Caring for a sick or injured child can be stressful and confusing. We understand. In Lehigh Valley Reilly Children’s Hospital, you have a partner that's better prepared than anyone in the region to care for kids.
We are the only children’s hospital in the region and we meet the rigorous criteria of the Children’s Hospital Association.
Questions and concerns about your child’s health can arise day or night – event when you’re at work or your doctor’s office is closed. But dealing with your child’s illnesses, injuries can be easier.
PedsPartner is designed to be your partner for managing your child’s health. It provides tools for making every day health decisions. And when your child needs care the experts at Lehigh Valley Reilly Children’s Hospital are a tap away.
Where should you take your child for treatment?
The following locations and services are just one tap away, if your child does need to be seen in person for care:
• Find a Doctor – search our directory to find the perfect doctor for your child
• Locations – quick access to Children’s facilities and points of care
• ExpressCARE – find a location in or near your community for easy access
• Emergency – quick connections to Poison Center, 911, and ERs
Does your child have a new symptom, injury, or behavior?
• Symptoms – for help deciding what to do when your child is sick or hurt
• Parent Advice – for answers to questions about behaviors, eating, and wellness
• First Aid – for quick reference when time is precious
• Meds – for help with dosages and maintaining a list of your child’s medications
Want to Connect with Lehigh Valley Reilly Children’s Hospital?
• Feedback – a direct line for letting us know what you think
• Donations – an option to make a donation to Lehigh Valley Reilly Children’s Hospital programs
• Social media – ways to join the Children’s Hospital community
The information provided with this application is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment; it is for informational purposes only. Talk with your healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you think your child may have a medical emergency, call the doctor or 911 immediately. Before using PedsPartner, all users should read and agree with the full Disclaimer available in the application.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Every parent needs this app!
This app has been life changing! It’s so easy to use and was created by real physicians!!! Would give it 10 stars if I could!
- Lehigh Valley Health Network, Inc.
- 59.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2019 AppCatalyst, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.