Discover what’s inside the gift bouncing under the tree, with the cheeriest Peekaboo app yet!
Tap each gift to unwrap a chugging choo-choo train, a friendly dinosaur, dancing pajamas and more! Learn vocabulary as you explore all the joyful gifts waiting to be opened.
• Unwrap over a dozen different gifts, each with unique sounds and actions
• Choose a sweet 4-year-old narrator, or an adult voice for correct pronunciation
• Hear and see the word for each present, helping children with verbal skills and early literacy
• Select Looped Mode for endless play, or Regular Mode for a glimpse of Santa and all the presents sleeping (perfect for bedtime!)
• Ideal for the youngest app users
• Artwork and sound design by artists at Night & Day Studios
• Play anywhere: no wifi or internet necessary
• Totally safe: no third-party advertising or in-app purchases. No pop-ups interrupting play.
WHO MADE THIS?
Peekaboo Presents was handmade with love by humans at Night & Day Studios, specially crafted by expert app designers for early childhood learners and children of all ages with special needs. Check out www.nightanddaystudios.com to see other great products for kids, including apps, books, toys, and physical games.
ABOUT NIGHT & DAY STUDIOS
Night & Day Studios, creators of Peekaboo Barn, is an independent, award-winning company that loves bringing adorable characters to life. We launched our first app in 2008 and continue pouring love into apps like Octonauts, Peekaboo Barn Farm Day, Lemon Lumberjack’s Letter Mill, and Peekaboo Wild.
Connect with us!
Facebook: Night & Day Studios
Newsletter: sign up at www.nightanddaystudios.com
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
Please visit our support page at nightanddaystudios.com/support before posting a review. We appreciate the opportunity to troubleshoot for you!
THANKS TO OUR FANS!
If your child loves Peekaboo Presents, please do us the honor of rating and reviewing the app on the App Store. Each review is meaningful to our small team.
Upgrade game engine to resolve audio issues.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Cute without the staying power of PB Barn
The kid voices are cute. The animation style is not as stylized and visually appealing as the other N&D apps, it feels dated and goofy. I wish there were multiple presents to choose from instead of the same one over and over. 2 year-old likes it but not as much as the others.
My granddaughter has been using this app for about a year, I think. She loves it. A few days ago, she ran across it again and tried to use it. The options button and more apps button works on the start page, but the play button does not. I tried restating the phone and then tries uninstalling it an reinstalling it to no avail. I think the last update may have had a problem /bug. Hope t gets fixed soon. Would like to give it 5 stars
Would be 5 stars but...
Sometimes the app seems to be running over itself in the background. I found the same thing with Peekaboo Trick-or-Treat but figured it would be corrected with an update or even with the anticipated Presents. I was disappointed to find the same thing happening with this app.
- Night & Day Studios, Inc.
- 69.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2017 Night & Day Studios LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.