Peekaboo is the perfect game for toddlers and babies. Cute animals hide in the barn, and your toddler hides too! Learning animal sounds helps your toddler develop early literacy & motor skills.
What will your toddler learn?
- Names of farm animals
- Animal sounds - listen & guess which animal is hiding
- Motor skills and hand-eye co-ordination
- Face recognition - starring photo faces of family & friends
- Cause & effect - listen to the noise, guess the animal, then touch the screen
- Word & letter recognition for older toddlers as the animal name appears on the screen
This is a safe app, carefully designed for very young children (1 and 2 year olds). There are no in-app purchases or third-party advertising, so you are free to play and discover without interruptions. The double-click home button helps your baby stay in the game.
The animals & farm words in this app are: Rooster, Cow, Sheep, Horse, Pig, Duck, Dog, Cat, Frog, Bee, Farmer and Tractor.
OkiPlay is a family games studio, devoted to learning and play. Our preschool apps are loved & trusted by parents, teachers and children all over the world. That makes us very happy.
Here are some of the lovely things parents, grandparents and teachers have written about OkiPlay apps:
* "Lovely for personalization and engaging children." Literacy Trust Best Apps
* "Thank you so much for creating something so adorable and educational for little ones."
* "As a speech therapy assistant, this is my favorite app! It's so awesome to personalize the game with their own face"
* "All excellent apps... they are very interactive and it's brilliant how you can choose different family members to feature in them."
* "Absolutely gorgeous - both our children were totally captivated by this app ...the personalization feature is fantastic, and the graphics are charming."
* "My daughter squeals with delight at the sound of the app opening. She has a blast while developing her fine motor skills."
Thank you for playing :) We've made just a few small changes in this latest update.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs more animals!
I just downloaded the app days ago but already baby knows all of the animals! We watch it through twice and baby is done.😢
My students love it
I work with children one on one, and this is a surprising hit with them. They love to see themselves as the farmer, and play it often.
Great app, needs one fix
This is a GREAT app for my 14 month old! She LOVES everything about it. I just wish the home button had some type of parent lock on it. Some other apps make you swipe a certain way once you hit the button before you can get to the home screen. She taps the screen so much that she hits the home button often which takes her back to the main page so I have to constantly watch over her shoulder and start the app over for her. It gets old really fast. Would be 5 stars if they could do something about this.
Developer Response ,
Happy to report that this app now has a double-tap home button :) Thank you for your suggestion. Clare @OkiPlay
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.