Peer Renter - community rentals of bikes, sporting good and stuff with security in mind.
The PeerRenters app allows people and small businesses to rent out almost anything to renters in the local community who might need temporary use of various items. Think of PeerRenters as an AirBnB for stuff. It is also like a much safer Craigslist system, dealing with trusted identity verified real people instead of anonymous rental partners.
Bike rentals, car rentals, scooter rentals, house rentals, room rentals, sporting good rentals, camera rentals, film industry rentals and a whole many other rental possibilities are possible with the PeerRenters app.
If you have stuff sitting around collecting dust, list it on the PeerRenters app in minutes, and use the social media share tools to let everyone know what they can rent from you.
Renters can also use the PeerRenters app to search for stuff they need to rent using geo location map view searches, as well as keyword and category searches.
PeerRenters safely puts item owners and renters together via rental transactions booked via the app.
FEATURES (iPhone, iPad, iPod compatible)
1. Feedback system allows users to rate each other after each rental transaction. User feedbacks build trust in future rental transactions.
2. Guest users can browse the rental listings on the app without registering an account with PeerRenters.
3. Property owners can show a business name when they list their stuff for rent on the app.
4. Users can now list their items for rent using the following 24 international currencies:
5. Users can now list their items for rent using the following 24 international currencies:
US Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Euro, British Pound, Japanese Yen, Australian Dollar, New Zealand Dollar, Swiss Franc, Hong Kong Dollar, Singapore Dollar, Swedish Krona, Danish Krone, Polish Zloty, Norwegian Krone, Hungarian Forint, Czech Koruna, Israeli New Shekel, Mexican Peso, Brazilian Real, Malaysian Ringgit, Philippine Peso, Taiwan Dollar, Thai Baht, Turkish Lira, Russian Ruble
6. Social media share allows users to share their rental listing postings to their Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest networks.
7. Three photos can now be uploaded with each rental listing.
8. Users can invite friends from their Adress Book to use the PeerRenters app.
9. Address Privacy feature allows property owners to hide the street number of their meet up location address for their rental listings.
10. Property owners can add a personal message to potential renters when rejecting rental transaction requests.
11. Geo location mapping of all listings based on item owners’ address / transaction meet up location.
12. Three photos can be uploaded with each listing.
13. Keyword search, category search, location search, local map view search
Have questions? Visit us at PeerRenters.com
How it Works ?
Property owners pay a 10% fee on all successful rental and sales transactions conducted via the app. This process is explained as follows:
To book a peer rental or make an item purchase via the app, a 10% transaction booking fee (minimum $2) is paid via PayPal. Other payment methods will be added in future updates. The property owner is then notified that a transaction booking fee has been paid, at which point the property owner can approve the transaction, or reject the transaction.
If the property owner approves the transaction, the app puts both parties in contact with each other to conclude the transaction, and the 10% booking fee is retained by PeerRenters as a commission, with the 90% balance (plus any applicable taxes) payable by the renter/buyer to the property owner when they meet in person at the posted meet up location to conclude the transaction.
If the property owner rejects the transaction, the app will notify the rejected renter/buyer that the transaction has been cancelled, and their 10% transaction booking fee will be refunded in full usually with 24-48 hours.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
- iOS 11 support
Ratings and Reviews
A great way to make extra money!
This app has really revolutionized the way that I look at my over-abundant belongings that I have no use for. Instead of trying to sell my item, which this app also allows to do, I can rent them to other people within my area! I posted different electrical items, shoes and clothing and much more that others were interested in renting set by my own reasonable rates. I have found the app to be very user-friendly and easy to understand since I’ve started my journey. Now instead of items that I have locked away collecting dust, I can put them to great use while supplying my pockets with easy cash. Highly recommended!
There is nobody in your location. There is no way to look in other locations. The address you used when posting your listing is invalid.
Literally took my information and that’s it.
Good idea, managed poorly, now they dead.
- Henry Tenby
- 14.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Peer Renters Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.