Unlock credit card-style rewards on your debit or credit cards! Get automatic cashback!
Pei is a free app that allows you to receive up to 20% cash rewards on any debit or credit card. With over 110,000 locations nationwide, you can now receive cash rewards anytime you visit a Pei merchant. No coupons, no in-app purchases, and no loopholes — straight credit card-style cashback on your debit and credit cards!
Earning with Pei is easy — simply link the debit or credit cards on which you’d like to receive rewards, spend as you would, and start seeing the cash rewards adding up!
Pei offers rewards at stores like Target, Trader Joe’s, H&M, AMC Theaters, Game Stop, Sephora, and so many more.
Pei believes that current in-store loyalty rewards suck. Rewards should be exciting, enticing, and engaging. We don’t get that with punch cards. Credit card-style rewards offer a pandora’s box of benefits — just as long as you can afford annual fees and high interest rates. By offering credit card-style rewards on any debit or credit cards from over 110,000 locations, we put the power back into the hands of those who support businesses (that’s you!). More rewards means more money, more money means more financial security.
Pei values your security and privacy above all else.
+Pei uses bank–level 256–bit encryption for end–to–end encrypted communication, meaning your information is secure every step of the way.
+Pei takes your privacy and security a step further by utilizing 2–factor authentication when linking your cards.
+Pei anonymizes all data and works directly with your financial institution to verify cashback.
+All data is encrypted at rest and uses HTTPS with Transport Layer Security (TLS) for privacy and security when in transit.
+Pei will also contact you about unusual account activity for protection against fraud.
Pei Version 1.0.60 Release Notes:
- Signup Bonus
- Share party cash link anywhere; non-Pei users can even sign up with your party cash invite link.
- Retroactive Cashback: New users will receive cashback for up to a few days before joining Pei on preferred merchants!
- 5x Bonus Fix
- Better Give & Get Invite Rewards
- Bug Fixes
- Speed, Battery, and Navigation Optimizations
- Digital Receipts
- Fix Transaction Log Bug
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I use a lot of cash back apps as a practice. When I found out about Pei prior to release I was pumped- and that has not changed. First, and probably most importantly to the average user, it earns cash/crypto back FAST. Instantly became a favorite- it’s ridiculously easy to set up, and I don’t have to activate deals or make sure to check it before a purchase to get my Pei points. It connected to my card and aside from checking in now and again to see where I’m at, it just works in the background of my daily life. Secondly, the one time I did have a question for support, the response I got was incredibly customer-centric and it was human- nothing robotic about it at all. These guys have absolutely nailed it!
Awesome idea terrible execution
I downloaded the app - hooked up my bank and cc accounts - got a great cash back notice right away - it was like close to $25 US based on my transactions. I cashed it out and was very excited about having this app and based on this I was willing to give up some privacy and allow pei to monitor my spending and accounts. After the initial scan of my accounts and the first cash back payment , the pei app never ever ever records any of my transactions within the app. I’ve reported this to customer service a few times. I’ve had to “reach out” to customer service to elevate my ticket many many times. On one email thread I had recorded 15 times that I replied and said “is anyone going to answer my question” and that’s just on 1 ticket. I think i submitted 3 tickets through the app. Eventually I did get an email back that said something to the tube off “were working hard to help everybody and we ask that you resubmit a new ticket if your still having issues” so as for the terrible execution part, the customer service is some of the worst I’ve ever experienced. After a few months of allowing them access to my data , which I’m sure they are selling, with no additional returns to me, I’ll be deleting the App.
Update - app seems to be working better. Still the worst customer service of any app I’ve ever used.
Had it over a year, disappointed in the direction.
This used to be a lovely app, but as soon as I reach the minimum I’m gonna be done with it as they just keep making it worse for the customer. Here’s my points.
1. Referral bonus is 2.50, used to be 15, then 10, then 5, and the way it’s heading they’re probably gonna get rid of it.
2. 5X loyalty and cashback percentages. You used to be able to get 50 cents for the loyalty bonus, now you’ll be lucky to get 2 cents. That’s ridiculous. And there were places offering $2 for 20 spent and higher cashback but now they got rid of the $2 for 20 and most places offer up to 1.5 percent if it’s unknown. Mainly get 1 to 1.2 percent at most places. Used to have 20%, 5%, 10%, but now those seem to be online things no one wants.
3. The biggest issue for me is the cash out requirements. Used to be $15 dollars, which took quite a while to get too especially because they’re points stay pending for a good while, but now while decreasing every way you can earn points, they raised the minimum to $25 dollars. I’m betting they’re hoping most people just forget about this and leave they’re stuff connected so they can continue earning the same amount while paying less.
Overall, once I reach the new high minimum cash out, I will be disconnected my cards and personally email them to delete my account so they won’t profit off me anymore. Thank you for reading this review.
- Pei Technology Inc
- 75.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Pei Technology Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.