PeKay's Little Author for iPad 4+
Create your original storybook
Good Grief Inc.
Enjoy creating storybook with your child!
"PeKay's Little Author" is an application to create your own storybook, and we hope this may help to enrich children's time with their parents through the creation and sharing of original storybooks.
This is very easy to use. Please enjoy making your story with PeKay the piglet and his friends.
** Create your own storybook! **
- To create a storybook, select and add characters, items on the stage, and move them around by your finger.
- Choose face of your character, and change its pose.
- There are many items you can choose from like sky, forest, house, food, toys, and blocks to make your storybook more fun.
- Add text on your page. You can just type story on a page or make it speech balloon. You can change the text font, size, and color.
- Record your voice, hand crap, musical instruments or anything to make sound and use it as sound effect on your storybook.
- Export to movie.
- Preview your storybook with sound.
- Email a link to your storybook as a gift.
- Share the storybook on Twitter.
- Email a download-key for the storybook-data. You can enjoy collaborating on creating a storybook with your friends.
- Export/Import the storybook-data to/from the "BackYard" Folder.
- Each storybook will be stored in a bookshelf on Top page of this application.
- Put your memo to each book.
- Print it out(*1) and make a small picture storybook.
(If you print on Letter size paper, actual book size will be about 2.6 inch square.)
- Display the storybook on your TV(*2), and enjoy it with your family and friends.
*1) If you have a printer that supports "AirPrint", you can print using the "AirPrint" button directly from your iPad.
If you do not have a printer that supports "AirPrint", you can print out the storybook's development diagram by first, using the "Save to Print" button to save it to the "Photo Album(Camera Roll)". Then send it to a PC connected to a printer and simply print.
*2) In order to display on TV, you need "Apple TV" or "Apple Digital AV Adapter" and "HDMI Cable". Your TV must have HDMI ports.
* To purchase and download directly from iPad, Wi-Fi connection is required. (This app is about 50 MB.)
- Fixed a problem when closing the keyboard on the balloon text input screen
- Fixed a bug in the version number on the information screen
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Good Grief Inc.
- 60.7 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 6–8
- © Tamie Asakura
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.