Be an artist! At least for the moment... Take pictures with amazing effects with a realtime preview. Pencil camera is not just another boring photo editing tool. It's a cool, stylish and real fun app for your iPhone and iPad. Grab pictures you've taken or pick them from gallery. For inspiration, there is a slideshow of your random photos with random effects applied.
"Wooooooow really really cool!"
"Pretty awesome app. Me and my wife love all the effects. Well worth the $1.50. "
"Awesome, artistic photos"
- 15 amazing effects, not only sketch-like effects. For example get pictures/videos from your holiday on Mars or Antarctica
- stylish compact wooden interface
- change brightness, contrast and contour in real time for endless possibilities
- we support both iPhone and iPad devices
- interface fully supports awesome Retina displays, no more pixelized buttons on your new iPad
- make incredible HD-quality home videos directly in Pencil Camera - and be sure that this is FUN!
- take pictures of world or yourself - just switch between front and back cameras
- bored by playing with the app? Press Slideshow and get inspired by innovative photos!
Like us on Facebook to be in touch:
Do you miss something in the app? Let us know, we are working hard to improve it! It can be your idea what you will find in the next version.
Do you have a problem? Let us know on email@example.com. We will do our best to get rid of it.
- lots of bug fixed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
What a terrific little app!
Finally a fun and entertaining photo app that is intuitive and flexible enough to give you ours of enjoyment. The results are effects I have never seen in other apps, all new stuff!
And the app saves at full resolution up to 11mp! Unlike many other "artifying" apps that leave you with a lousy 1mp image, this one is a really winner!
The presets are great and reflect a lot creative thinking for each one. And there are sliders to allow adjustments.
The random slide show is great to give you a sense of all the different effects using your own images from the camera roll.
And you can take liveview images, too!
The only negative thing I can find (and it is minor) is the automatic cropping of portrait orientation into a landscape view workspace. The image is not really cropped, when you save the "masterpiece" you get the full mage, you just don't see it all in the workspace "window". Again, it is only a minor inconvenience. It would be nice if you were able to push the image around to see the entire thing, or pinch and zoom, etc.
This one is a keeper! The developer should be commended!
Large assortment of effects, rendered quickly. One of my favorite features is the slideshow function in the upper right. It streams random images from your camera roll, rendered with auto-generated effects. Last week I visited two Boston art museums where I took a few hundred photos. It's entertaining to see them reinterpreted in this app as a slideshow. Gives me art ideas I might not have otherwise thought of. The rendered images look good and are fun to develop further in other apps.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.