Comparable to $30+ physical paper planners, Pencil Planner provides a beautiful set of digital pages/templates to plan out your day, week, month and year. Take your paper agenda into the digital world. Use Pencil Planner to write in your schedule, plans, and goals with ease.
Plan daily, weekly, monthly and yearly with this handwritten bullet journal, agenda, and diary.
LIKE ON REAL PAPER - NATURAL WRITING EXPERIENCE
* Fluent, precise, and completely natural writing experience
* Write with the Apple Pencil, Logitech Crayon, or with many capacitive styluses
* Select and customize your pen color, thickness, and style (fountain pen, colored pencil, highlighter)
* Easily switch between pen, highlighter, and eraser
PLANNING YOUR AGENDA IS A BREEZE
* Tap on titles to quickly navigate!
* Back and forward to previous page
* Several writing tools and many different styles
* Swipe left/right to go between dates
* Dark mode and light mode
* Zoom in & pan
* Draw with pencil, finger, or other stylus
BETTER THAN YOUR PAPER AGENDA
* Select and move your handwriting
* Undo & Redo
* Powerful & smart eraser tool: Choose to erase the entire stroke or only parts of it. Set it to "Erase Highlighter Only" to leave the ink intact
* Pinch to zoom and write more precisely
* Sync to iPhone for your calendar on the go!
DISTRACTION-FREE DIGITAL CALENDAR
* Full screen or split screen with other apps
* Beautiful templates for day, week, month, year, and year grid
* Sync between devices, including iPad and iPhone
Minor version update:
* Added a navigate tool to hide the drawing menu as needed
* Added a navigation option for the drawing tool (double tap on the pencil)
* Fixed flashing and jitter issues
* FIxes for users who were unable to draw or write
* Fixed a bug where tapping from the week view brought users to the wrong day
If we can help in any way please reach out at email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very good functionality, wish there were more pen drawing features
I really enjoy this app because I love being able to draw in my schedule like I am writing on a paper planner. I think it is well worth the purchase, especially since one-year paper planners are around $15. It is very use-friendly and easy to navigate through.
One thing I wish could be improved is the pen drawing features. I like decorating my planner with colorful pens so I wish there were a continuous color wheel on which to select colors instead of pre-existing choices. Also, it would be nice if other certain colors could be saved so that I don’t have to search in the larger selection everytime. Lastly, I think it would be really cool if the app had a selection of stickers that we could use, like stars, hearts, etc. or if there were special ink colors, like patterns or glitter.
Sooo close to perfection...
This app is amazing for teachers. Previously I was using google calendar, but just wasn’t pleased with being able to see my day view in a meaningful way and notes for each day. This app fixes that! It is so easy and natural writing on this calendar. There are only a few things that REALLY need improving.
First, (and this is a small complaint) I wish that when I zoomed in the template would not be blurry. I expected it to be a vector image. Second, I really need a way to export the page without just taking a screen shot. I need a good high quality export. Next, I wish that some drawings would automatically appear from one view to another such as from the month view to the week view to the day view. Lastly, I wish that this app had better syncing and a dedicated iPhone app. The iPhone app could be less detailed, and take up more of the screen. As of now, it is pretty hard to see on a small phone. Also, If this app had a Mac app (or preferably a website) that I could look at my writings on my computer for free, I would definitely give this 5 stars.
Seriously a great app though. I will plan to use it for the near future!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the detailed review! We are with you on all your requests and they are each already either on the short-term roadmap or in the backlog. The first item we are working on currently is a mechanism for seeing the day entry in the week or month. For more details on the rest of the items or to send additional feedback please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks!
Simplicity at its best
This app might seem simple in design - leveraging the Apple Pencil to write in your agenda and action items but it is in the simplicity that this application does so well. Unlike most apps which try to collect data and force you to change your process - this app truly let’s you work they way you want to. Here you have one of the best experiences of the iPad with the Apple Pencil.
I am a technology executive and use this every day. 5-10 minutes to sketch out the day and my target objectives. Through the day I am constantly using - to a point that i no longer use any physical (paper) during my day. The tabs at the top let you switch between daily view, week, year, etc. and is extremely easy to navigate.
I only wish there were more apps like this permitting a simple human experience with the iPad. Job extremely well done.
- Wasdesign, LLC
- 11.7 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Wasdesign, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.