PendlerPal shows departure and arrival boards and timetables in an easy and clear way for all train stations in Denmark. You can also read the latest news from DSB.
Departure and arrival boards as well as news, tweets comes directly from Twitter, DSB labs and Rejseplanen.
PendlerPal offers the following subscription:
- Ad Free subscription
- The Ad Free subscription will remove ads from PendlerPal one month.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Jesper Storm-Frandsen
- 30.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Norwegian Bokmål, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © AppCoder.dk
- In-App Purchases
- Remove ads - one month $1.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.