Welcome to the NEW Pendo Note for macOS! We have brought 100% features from our beloved iOS version, which has:
# 50K reviews at 4.9 star globally; 10+ times featured by Apple
# Pendo 7 brings our own AI - Catbot to accompany you with writing, learning, translating and whatever you want!
Got an idea? Open Pendo, write it down, then 1 more tap to make it a journal, to-do, calendar event or share to Instagram.
What's unique about Pendo?
• Calendar Event IQ: Write (or say) complex plans like "Swim every Monday & Friday at 8pm for 3 weeks", tap the calendar button, then it’s added to your iOS calendar & Today Widget right away.
• To-do List: Write down your grocery lists or study tasks, then check them directly on Timeline & Today Widget. Repeating tasks? Repeating cycles can be set in a breeze as well.
• One Timeline to organize & search all your journals, notes, to-dos & calendar events.
• Uniquely designed Calendar View, where you can see how many notes of each type there are for any day at a glance.
Still reading? Pendo got more to show off -
• Tags give you the flexibility to categorize notes in whatever way you like - better than folders ;)
• Pinch your note to adjust font size intuitively.
• Layout your journal with pictures, then 1 tap to snapshot it & share as a long picture.
For the Ultimate Pendo’ers:
• Commands: After a plan is written, start a new line then type 'C' (first letter of 'Calendar') and return - done! Similarly, type 'T' to create a to-do list, 'S' to share and so on - once you get used to it, you'll never look back :]
• Paste an email sender's contact info and type 'Co', then the info will be parsed and a new Contact is created :)
• Details, details, more subtle details: e.g. when sharing your to-do list with a friend, she just needs to paste it into Pendo and it will be recognized as a to-do right away; when you crossed a to-do item, it drops to the bottom to keep the list clear and organized - read some reviews and you'll know ;)
Lots of more surprises for you to explore - Enjoy Writing!
This update fixed calendar events not updating in widgets & to-do not displayed completed in timeline issues
Ratings and Reviews
I use this app everyday..
I use this app everyday to help prioritize and juggle all the many aspects of my hectic life.
I love the way that the calendar is also right there to see upcoming appointments and obligations.
The best part for me, is that even at the end of the day, if I'm looking at a living room strewn with toys and laundry that didn't get folded, I don't feel like a failure, because Pendo allowed me to remember to call the insurance company, pay the bills, etc. without getting distracted by the obvious.
My method is to make several to do lists each day, a must, should, and wish list, plus other lists that pertain only to my family. Musts are musts, they have to get done. Shoulds are things you should try to do, but it's unlikely you will get to all of them. Wishes are just that, wishes. Fun things that you like to do, but don't often allow yourself to indulge in.
This amazing app helps me stay focused and I love it! :)
Developer Response ,
We are so glad that Pendo is able to help make your life a bit better!!
Great app but wish I could change more fonts
Pendo is simple to use and easy to organize and sync with my calendar. I’m not much for journals so can’t comment on that feature except to remind people it exists.
Things I don’t like: the tiny font and color for dates in the main screen for the calendar, though simple in appearance which is good, the light gray in the tabs is really hard to see well on even a iPhone plus. Sure, I am getting older but I have my eyes checked every year and I don’t need bifocals to read yet!
I’d use pendo more on my phone if I could control the tab color to help with contrast and change most default fonts and their color between day and night mode. Glad the option is there with notes, etc. But overall despite the truly elegant design, to me the fonts and tabs I can’t tweak ultimately cause eye strain and rather quickly. I’m not saying everyone of a certain age will have this issue. But It would keep from squinting if I could make the calendar font at least a different color for improved contrast and clarity and of course the tabs are great unicolored but if I could make the gray darker in day mode and a completely different yet unobtrusive color in night mode I could actually see them with ease.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the detailed suggestions! We have already made contrast better in 3.7.2 and will adjust more in 3.7.3 - please update the app and let us know how you like them!
Great app for everything or one specific thing
I, personally, use the app as a journal/baby book for my daughter. I enter in events with photos, stats like weight/height, funny little things she says, etc. It really does make a great little timeline of her life, plus it continually back-up itself, so I don't accidentally lose anything. I love that you can categorize everything with tags and search for one type like all events or if I just want to see her growth pattern.
Another huge plus is editing a journal entry doesn't change the entry date like some note apps.
I can see how it would be great for an everyday/everything use also. It would be neat to see Pendo come out with a feature where you could create multiple journals.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the encouragement! Could you elaborate on how you want to create multiple journals?
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Shenzhen Lychee Isle Co., Ltd.
- 62.5 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Lychee Isle
- In-App Purchases
- A tikka $0.99
- A cup of Coffee $4.99
- A basket of buns $1.99