PensterDocs is the #1 app to manage your pet’s health! Have more quality time with the pet you love with PensterDocs—the simple and fun app that stores all your pet’s vaccination records in one spot and provides reminders for appointments. No more shuffling through papers, emails, or texts at the vet or the groomers! All important documents are only a click away!
Being organized is effortless with PensterDocs. Create a profile for your pet and receive reminders about upcoming appointments or vaccinations. Now a trip to the kennel, grooming salon, or pet trainer is easy: access check up summaries, shot verifications, or any other documents without using data or WiFi!
• Store, access, and share your pet records via email, text, or print.
• Access all documents offline.
• Set reminders for important appointments and vaccination due dates.
• Locate veterinarians, kennels, groomers, dog parks, nearby or anywhere across the globe.
• Plan a vacation with your pet and know where all pet services are, and have it handy in case of an emergency when you’re not at your home base.
• Quick dial your veterinarian or any related pet service.
• Find nearby animal rescue centers.
• Share your pet’s profile and notes, including allergies and favorite treats, with dog walkers, pet sitters, and household members.
• Explore the community feed filled with adorable pictures; “like” and comment on posts.
Designed by a pet lover inspired by her border collie/lab mix, Penelope – aka “Penster” – PensterDocs keeps pets (and pet owners!) happy and healthy.
**Download PensterDocs today!
For more information, visit our website www.pensterdocs.com or follow @pensterdocs on Instagram.
Updated default home page from the Community Page to My Pets
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve just started using this app for my 2 dogs but so far so good. It’s really helpful with a nice GUI that’s easy to use. I really like the ability to add custom records!!!
The only thing I ran into was when trying to add a custom record, it would sometimes crash the app. After restarting the app it finished. Annoying but a minor hiccup. I’ve emailed the developers so I will update if I hear back.
Very well done
I really like this app. It lets you put in all your pets info in an easy to use interface. The vaccination records although not complete can be made complete with the ability to add your own vaccination to the list. If your vet uses a different duration on the shots you will need to add a custom vaccination because the due date is not customizable. One drawback I see (not sure if its an iOS or app problem) is that you can only get photos from the camera folder not dropbox. Over all this app is excellent and I highly recommend it.
I want to love it.... But...
Easy to use and understand. I wanted something just to keep track of vet visits and meds. This seemed like a great solution BUT I am not able to create a profile and since I have to switch phones occasionally for work, it would mean duplicating every piece of information by hand. Not worth it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.