People's United Bank provides know-how on the go with our Business Mobile Banking app for iPhone®.
Access your business accounts conveniently and securely, wherever you are. Our app allows you to make deposits, approve transactions, check balances, request transfers, pay bills and find the nearest People's United Bank branch or ATM.
- Snap photos of checks to deposit from your mobile device
- View recent mobile deposits
- Quickly approve your businesses time-sensitive transactions such as ACH and Wire Transfers
- Check account balance and activity
- View monthly cash flow
- Search recent transactions by date, amount or check number
- View cleared check images
- Move funds between your People's United Bank accounts
- Pay bills instantly
- View recently paid bills
- View scheduled payments
- Add, edit, and delete payees
- Find a nearby People's United Bank branch or ATM
- See branch details, including hours and phone number
- Get directions
• Must be enrolled in eTreasury+ and have at least one account enabled for Account Information.
• Visit www.peoples.com/business/etreasury-enrollment
to set up your account
• A mobile phone number must be setup in eTreasury+
• Payees and recurring transfers must first be setup within eTreasury+
• Deposits subject to verification and may not be available for immediate use. Visit www.peoples.com for the Funds Availability Policy.
• See terms and conditions at www.peoples.com/business/business-mobile-terms-conditions
iPhone, iPad, iTunes and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple, Inc.
©2020 People's United Bank, N.A. | Member FDIC | Equal Housing Lender
Thanks for using People’s United Business Mobile Banking. This version has been updated to include performance and stability improvements.
Your feedback is important, please continue to rate and review us in the App Store.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
People’s is the best
People’s United Bank has been my bank of choice for 40 years. I believe they have always been financially responsible through the tuff times we have all faced. The staff is always helpful whether it’s online or in any number of branches I’ve frequented over the years. I’m confident that People’s United will be there in the future what ever the economic changes may be.
Works well for deposits...
After reading the mostly negative reviews about depositing checks, I expected to have similar issues with deposits, but there had been none so far. Check deposit works just fine.
The app has limited functionality and there isn’t much customization available. One can save the UID for the account login, but not the PWD and that’s pretty much all one can do.
Business accounts have both, checking and savings accounts. I’d like to see being able to select the default account to deposit to, instead of manually selecting the account every time deposit made. Maybe in future updates, this could be added...
Single worst app I’ve ever used.
Without exaggeration, I can honestly say this is the worst app I’ve ever used. Originally got this to save myself a trip to the bank w check deposits for my small business. At first, it worked. But then, it wouldn’t recognize the endorsements, no matter what I did. So after wasting time re-taking check images, i still had to make the deposit at the bank...late! Then the app wouldn’t load at all, so I uninstalled then reinstalled it. Then it wouldn’t recognize my login information. I am a small business owner and every minute counts. Wasting my time on this app, which was supposed to make bank deposits more convenient is beyond frustrating. I can’t tell you how much time Ive spent trying to troubleshoot this. Uninstalled. I’m done!!! UGH!!!!
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.