Pepper : The Food Truck Hero 4+
sung ho cho
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Fantasy story, match 3 puzzle, find the hidden object, and adventure
Pepper and her food truck have been summoned to another world where human, merfolk, beastfolk, and nymph live together.
In order to return to the real world, Pepper must meet an elf sorcerer who appears only once a year at the town's cooking contest.
However, while taking the tests to participate in the competition, she gets caught up in a mysterious case involving the town...
Will Pepper be able to return home safely?
Come join her adventure!
- Dive into the interesting story full of various characters and countless quests to complete
- There are numerous interactive elements hidden around the map and locations that are revealed as the story progresses
- Over 500 block puzzles with multiple obstacles and find-the-hidden-object games
- Various types of mini-games such as speed eating contest, arm wrestling contest, etc.
- Cute and adorable pixel graphics
- Cook a variety of dishes using different recipes and ingredients
- Cute costumes that can be acquired by playing the game
- Free automatic movement
- (Store) increased reward for watching advertisements
- (Store) price cut
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve played this game nonstop since yesterday.
It has cute pixel art style, mini games, puzzles,...The puzzles kinda hard but you can watch many ads to get more moves. I wish there was more ways to earn coins and ingredients (we can raise pet, grow veges...).
I’m looking forward for more updates.
This game has many potential ^^
Really Nice Story with Meh Puzzles
I love the story so far. All the characters are cute and the dialogue seems very well thought out. I like that I don’t have to waste several minutes moving around just to get to the next quest. That being said, I do have a few problems. The puzzles honestly ruin it for me immersion-wise. Not only are they repetitive but they also don’t add anything to the overall story. Three to four sets of three-level puzzles is WAY too much for a quest that may or may not reward you. Speaking of quests, the cooking aspect, while nice, relies HEAVILY on ads if you don’t want to use RL money to buy in-game stuff. Sure, you could also play those little mini games to earn SOME of that required money but those games are also annoying and honestly the controls are way too sensitive. I watched ads just to get through those because they are too difficult without “ad help”. I do love this game and all the recipes. If the puzzles and cooking aspect could be tweaked a little, that would be great!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- sung ho cho
- 161.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © gamefox
- In-App Purchases
- Gold 300 $0.99
- Diamond 30 $1.99
- Diamond 10 $0.99
- Gold 5000 $3.99
- Gold 800 $1.99
- Diamond 100 $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.