Pepperplate is the only app for serious cooks. It has all the tools you need to cook weeknight dinners or host a dinner party for 12. Manage your recipes, create menus, shop with ease and cook like a pro on your iPad and iPhone.
* Pepperplate seamlessly manages recipes, menus and shopping lists on the web, iPad and iPhone.
* Take your iPad into the kitchen and cook your whole menu with multiple timers for each recipe.
* Share your favorite recipes with friends and family via Email, Facebook and Twitter.
* Import recipes from your favorite sites and add your own from cookbooks, magazines or old family recipes.
* Combine recipes into menus for dinner parties or holiday meal planning.
* Organize your meals for the week or month by adding menus and recipes to the schedule.
* Add to the shopping list on the web and it automatically syncs to your iPhone or iPad to take to the store.
* Shopping list is automatically organized to match the order you shop in the grocery store.
* Create your own categories to organize your recipe collection.
* Your collection synchronizes automatically from the website to the iPad and iPhone and is backed up automatically without connecting to a computer.
* Take your entire collection with you to the grocery store or while traveling, no internet connection required.
Terms of Service: https://pepperplate.com/terms.aspx
* Improved support for iOS 13, iPhone X, 11 and SE
* Improved sharing and printing options
* Faster loading of images and data
* Bug Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Same as gabby
I’ve had this app for years not sure when it came out exactly but I’ve been a Pepperplate user since 2010ish and now suddenly I’m blocked from using this free app because my recipes are behind a paywall.
I can understand wanting to grow as a programmer/developer and add better/more intricate features but make a separate version or sequel or something.
Harass me with adds to upgrade to pepperplate premium or whatever it’d be.
But to force someone to pay for what they’ve been given for free for 10 years is pretty lame
My go to recipe app
I really love the app and have been using it for at least 7 years. I knew being free was too good to be true and that someday I would need to pay for it and I am okay with that. I don’t expect people to work for free. But, now that I am paying a hefty monthly fee, I do expect lots of improvements. On the iPhone the search is not saved, so every time I look at a search result recipe and go back, I need to do the whole search all over again. I also don’t like that I can’t see an indicator showing which recipes are flagged as a favorite when in image mode versus list mode. I would also like the ability to print multiple recipes at a time or a link to a service so I could get a hard copy recipe book printed for myself.
I have been using this app for many years, for free. ALL of my recipes are on this app. One day I was suddenly unable to access my recipes without paying for the app! This is frustrating. Now, I have to pay to access my OWN recipes.
- Pepperplate Inc.
- 73.8 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Pepperplate Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Auto Renew Monthly Membership $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.