Join five quirky animal friends on exciting adventures and learn about emotions and friendship. Whether they are happy, sad, scared, or angry - you can help! You will love the animals’ detailed animations and unique personalities, and there’s no text or language. This award-winning game is a FUN way to nurture a child’s emotional intelligence.
Download Peppy Pals and join Sammy (horse), Reggy (dog), Izzy (owl), Gabby (rabbit) and Kelly (cat) on an emotional and exciting adventure in a colorful and fascinating world, guiding them through relatable situations, playing with them, or enjoying a mini-game. With Peppy Pals your kids learn about empathy, social skills and friendship in a fun and playful way.
PEPPY PALS’ TESTIMONIALS AND RECOMMENDATIONS:
”My almost-two-year-old daughter loves this! I especially like that it deals with frustration and disappointment, two complex emotions common to toddlers.”
“2 of my 3 children are on the Autism Spectrum and Peppy Pals touches all of them. I have also noticed this has decreased conflicts at home”
“Inspires discussions about feelings and empathy”
- PappasAppar, Europe's #1 children's app reviewer.
“The scenarios the animals encounter are relatable to kids, so how they handle them will transfer well to real life”
- Common Sense Media
"Great storytelling app that helps juniors develop emotional intelligence"
"One of the most innovative games in years"
- Thomas Arnroth, renowned Swedish games journalist.
WHY PLAY PEPPY PALS:
Peppy Pals is rooted in emotional intelligence (EQ) and has been created together with experts and EQ-psychologist. Being able to recognize, understand, manage, and communicate emotions are skills essential for your children to develop, and research indicates that these skills are an important factor for success and happiness, as well as reduce the chance of being bullied or bullying others.
Peppy Pals is a unique way of learning and exploring emotions and feelings without “right or wrong”, set in a relaxed and pleasant environment. Without text or language the focus is on high quality visuals and simple, fun and meaningful interactions. This means that Peppy Pals can be played by children all over the world, and also by those with special needs such as Autism, ADHD, and Asperger’s.
• Help the characters in various situations.
• Play with the animals and plenty of toys.
• Various mini-games and surprises.
• High quality visuals and animations.
• Rooted in emotional intelligence.
• Child-friendly interface.
• No text or language.
• No external links.
• No third party advertising.
• No in-app purchases.
PEPPY PALS’ ACHIEVEMENTS:
- Named “Top 10 Most Innovative Entrepreneur 2015” in Sweden by SISP and ÅForsk
- Winner of Reach For Change "Sweden's toughest competition for social entrepreneurs”.
- Winner of the people's choice award ”Entrepreneur of the future" Svenska Dagbladet.
- Named one of the top 3 “Hottest start-ups 2014” in Sweden by Internet World.
- Nominated to "Newcomer of the year 2014” category mobile games by Mobile Business.
ABOUT PEPPY PALS:
Peppy Pals makes fun and innovative educational games for children, focusing on emotional and social intelligence. Social issues like bullying are increasing all while children's social time is cut short by time in front of screens. Here is where Peppy Pals comes in. Our games help children develop their emotional skills in a natural and fun way. Peppy Pals can also let parents partake in their children's feelings, fantasies, and thoughts, working as a shortcut to questions and discussions about emotions.
Just added a touch of dreams and hopes in the wind. You won't see it but you can feel it
Ratings and Reviews
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Peppy Pals AB
- 222.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © Peppy Pals AB
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.