Per Diem Plus® simplifies tax compliance for drivers who are faced with a difficult task of tracking their per diem allowances and expenses, mailing/faxing/emailing expense receipts to their bookkeeper or fleet, and holding onto all the documentation for years in case of an audit. It is the only IRS-compliant mobile app that automatically records IRS’ special trucker per diem for travel within the USA and Canada for solo & team OTR drivers. Some bookkeeping firms charge drivers nearly $100/month for this service.
Download Per Diem Plus and kick the tires for free for 30 days; downloading the app and setting up a profile takes less than 2 minutes and no credit card is required. To continue using the app after the 30 day free trial, simply enroll in our $7.99 monthly subscription that can be canceled anytime through your iTunes account.
Per Diem Plus Features
* Automatically starts tracking your trip once you exit the 25 mile tax halo in your profile (where you park your truck)
* Enables you to document 34 hours restarts and other unforeseen delays
* Capture and organize trip expenses by category including images of receipts
* Send detailed reports, including receipt images, to your accountant in seconds
* Data is stored on a secure cloud server for 4 years (IRS requires 3)
"Goodbye" to paying $1/page faxes at the truck stop…"So long" to sky high postage fees…”Farewell” to misplaced expense records, e-log backups and the shoe box overflowing with fading receipts.
You can try the full version of Per Diem Plus for 30 days - no credit card required. Downloading the app and setting up a profile takes less than 2 minutes.
To continue using the app after the 30 day free trial, simply enroll in our $7.99 monthly subscription that can be canceled anytime through your iTunes account.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription will automatically renew each month. Your iTunes Account will be charged for the renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal. Your subscription can be managed and canceled on your iPhone by going to “Settings” (iTunes & App Store). From the iTunes & App Store screen tap “Apple ID”, then tap "View Apple ID", and then tap “Subscriptions”. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Terms of Service: http://www.perdiemplus.com/terms-of-service/
We'd love to hear from you:
* Website: http://www.perdiemplus.com
* Twitter: twitter.com/perdiemplus
* Facebook: www.facebook.com/perdiemplus1
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Burns up the battery on my phone.
Very clunky and cannot use because it drains my phones battery.
The App We’ve Been Waiting For!
Goodbye spreadsheets, good bye forgetting where you overnighted three days ago. Goodbye trying to remember all the requirements to count a day as full, partial or no day at all. This app does it all and it’s smarter than me and the IRS combined! Why won’t most truckers buy it? They’re too cheap!
- Per Diem Plus LLC
- 48.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 Per Diem Plus, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Per Diem Plus Service $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.